Hotmail is now "Outlook"......... also known as "SUCKS"

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
Pardon my French. :mad: Anyone else have a hotmail account that MSN recently changed to "Outlook"
I can't imagine a worse email service.

I googled it. Not just me that hates this change.

I can drag and drop a link here on this website. I could before on hotmail, but not anymore since Homail changed to Outlook. It hangs often. I can't always (most of the time) reply, or forward emails................ I click "forward" and it loads........... and loads .... and loads ....and loads............ then stops loading without sending the email.
This happens more often than not. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

http://amplicate.com/hate/outlook

A friend told me to download Mozilla Thunderbird to and import my mail accounts into it. It only imported my MSN account, which I never use.
I'm trying to figure out how to import my hotmail and yahoo accounts to it.......... I just started lookin, but haven't figured out how to do it.

I suppose you'll not be needing me to send that hardwood installation file eh? :D

No, hotmail/Outlook still works. It's just got random bugs that come and go............ freeze ups, not being able to send emails once I type them. When I delete some emails, they will go away, but next time I open the mail, they are right back and I have to delete them a second time............. just weird. Hotmail didn't do this.
I got the email, thanks. I'll be a journeyman hardwood installer in one easy lesson. :D

Last edited:
highup said:
A friend told me to download Mozilla Thunderbird to and import my mail accounts into it. It only imported my MSN account, which I never use.
I'm trying to figure out how to import my hotmail and yahoo accounts to it.......... I just started lookin, but haven't figured out how to do it.

Dontcha have email through your ISP?

Latest posts

Back