I lost my trustee Win 7 laptop today

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What version of windows Hav . Did it say anything about Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied ?

Nick, I can't far enough to be able to type in that command. Once I fire up the computer and get to the login screen for Windows, and sign on, this when I receive the verbiage. Can I get the prompt screen before the Windows login screen?

Not a problem . let me know if it works, if not we will have to go into the Hive and delete lines of code , and put different junk in .

Well, I bit the bullet today. I have been looking for a Dell with at least 750 gig on a solid state hard drive. Problem these are about $1500 - $2000, which is more than my allowance would allow. Instead, I got a cheapo HP ( model HP 15-AU123CL)with 1 tig and 25k SSD. Yes, a dumb Win 10, but Win 7 is just too hard to find. Best of all, this little beotch only cost me $500 from Costco, and since I paid with a Citibank Costco Card, I have a 4 year warranty.

Dang, I missed this completely............. Send it to me.
I can fix it with a couple of awls, a hammer and a bench vice............... and maybe a little crazy glue, bailing wire and a fence charger. :D
Top it off with one of those USB computer cleaners "as seen on TV" and it will be good to go. :D

Wouldn't ya know it. Today, Costco came out with a Dell, just like I wanted, with no number keypad on the keys, just like i wanted, and a 1 TB SSD, just like I wanted. Problem it is triple the cost of this POS.

Well, speaking about the piece of sh...er, crap. I was whirling away today, checking all the forums like the good little boy that I am. Suddenly, my Google Chrome started disconnecting, then reconnecting. Figuring whenever the laptop is sluggish, I know I have new software updates, so I shut it down and got the blue screen of death. I called Costco concierge service. They hooked my up directly to computer central, HP in India. She had me push this, push that and found the HP diagnostics. Come to find out that my hard drive crashed. So much for 2 days worth of work. I returned it to Costco, and now I'm running my back up laptop. Costco has another sale on computers in 2 days, so I will get something else them, but it won't be another POS H/P laptop.

Best Buy told me with all the Toshiba problems, he talked me out of it.

Today's new laptop is a Dell, solid state 250 gig notebook. It was $150 off the regular price at Costco, so I got it for $700. Let's see how long this turd lasts. Also, since it is so small, I will download all my pics onto an external hard drive and save them that way. Now, I just need to go out and buy an external DVD drive, so I can get my pics.

All i do is fix confusers for people that went to the geek Squad .

Don't listen to those idiots .:mad:

You can save your photos for free on I m g u r [No spaces ].

Latest posts

Back