Intro

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodguy

Just found this place. Been doing flooring for 35 years. Had a retail shop in SoCal for 7 years. North Idaho for the last 21 years. Mostly hardwood and tile these days.

Welcome, woodguy. I'm always glad to see another, ummmm, woodguy. It's almost I've ever done.

welcome my good man---very happy to have you here---i pretty much do everything you dont---north idaho? is that the oil boom thing?

welcome my good man---very happy to have you here---i pretty much do everything you dont---north idaho? is that the oil boom thing?

LOL You NorEasterners crack me up. The Oil is in North Dakota. 1000 miles east of me. I was raised there, actually. Thanks for the welcome.:)

It's slow . main problem is there are so many installers and inspecters in a small state , along with a lot of illegals doing wood for $.85 foot . :mad:

mass is doin pretty well--seems that all the contractors up and left---i think they went to north idakota---btw bein within a thousand miles is pretty good for me

Welcome to our jungle, woodguy! Thank goodness, we are still getting proper rates around here and keeping busy. $2.25 for wood. Noooo, I don't need any more guys to try to get work for! It's been stressful enough!

Tia

Latest posts

Back