Jokes

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish Steven Crowder was on the radio. Not much of his broadcast needs video. He's got a fantastic group of comrades to make his YouTube show a fun and educational event.
Louder with Crowder is his YouTube name.
Today, one of those side kicks, David Landau is hosting the show. He is one funny guy.
Everyone on his show is extremely intelligent and up-to-date on politics but the whole show is humorous, which makes it even more fun to listen to. They are all conservatives and I suppose that's why I like to listen to them. They're actually very level-headed and logical in their thinking.
If anyone hasn't heard about the government program that hands out free crack pipes then you need to get up to speed.
Here's todays program, but start listening, or skip ahead to the 32:15 mark. Continue listening to the 34:00 mark to hear them talk about the new government free crack pipe program.
In the midterms and the next general election I strongly recommend voting at least twice.
We gotta save our country somehow....
....this is freaking nuts! 🤬

Listen to the show from the very beginning if you have the time. If not then just the 2 minutes that I described above.

1644695330670.png

Latest posts

Back