Jokes

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stop.jpg

That skeleton one reminds me of another one.
11223913_907164895997965_7045318530749570082_n.jpg

And then there's this:
13620724_1208970109137280_289566970830842142_n.jpg

And this because I was reminded of it since my brother was out until 5am with some friends playing Pokemon Go.
13659061_10153637552446669_7290671023509013135_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what all of you 70+ year-olds, and yet-to-be kids have to look forward to!!
This is something that happened at an assisted living center.

The people who lived there have small apartments but they all eat at a central cafeteria. One morning one of the residents didn't show up for breakfast so my wife went upstairs and knocked on his door to see if everything was OK. She could hear him through the door and he said that he was running late and would be down shortly so she went back to the dining area.

An hour later he still hadn't arrived so she went back up towards his room and she found him on the stairs. He was coming down the stairs but was having a hell of time. He had a death grip on the hand rail and seemed to have trouble getting his legs to work right. She told him she was going to call an ambulance but he told her no, he wasn't in any pain and just wanted to have his breakfast. So she helped him the rest of the way down the stairs and he had his breakfast.

When he tried to return to his room he was completely unable to get up even the first step so they called an ambulance for him. A couple hours later she called the hospital to see how he was doing. The receptionist there said he was fine, he just had both of his legs in one leg of his boxer shorts.

At a wedding ceremony, the pastor asked if anyone had anything to say concerning the union of the bride and groom. It was their time to stand up and talk, or forever hold their peace. The moment of utter silence was broken by a young beautiful woman carrying a child. She started walking toward the pastor slowly.

Everything quickly turned to chaos.
The bride slapped the groom.
The groom's mother fainted.
The groomsmen started giving each other looks and wondering how best to help save the situation.

The pastor asked the woman,
"Can you tell us why you came forward?
What do you have to say?"

The woman replied,
"We can't hear youin the back."

Two young stock clerks in Florida were sitting down for a break in

a soon-to-be new store in a shopping mall. As yet, the store's

merchandise wasn't in -- only a few shelves and display racks set up.

One said to the other, "I'll bet that any minute now some senior is

going to walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we're

selling."

Sure enough, just a moment later, a curious senior gentleman walked up

to the window, looked around intensely and rapped on the glass, then

in a loud voice asked, "What are you selling here?"

One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling ass-holes."

Without skipping a beat, the old timer said,

"You must be doing well. Only two left."

Due to a power outage, The house was very dark so the paramedic asked Kathleen, a 3-yr old girl to hold a flashlight high over her mommy so he could see while he helped deliver the baby.. Little Connor was born. The paramedic lifted him by his feet and spanked him on his bottom And he began to cry. The paramedic then asked the wide-eyed 3-yr old what she thought about what she had just witnessed. She quickly responded, 'He shouldn't have crawled in there in the first place, spank him again'

Was it someone here that told the story of a cousin who got drunk and punched a horse because he thought it was laughing at him? Only it was a mounted policeman's horse and he got jailtime for assaulting an officer of the law...

Latest posts

Back