Jokes

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1697997780007.png

They're forced to keep up with the same insanity we're seeing at the grocery store. For a hot minute there grocery store prices were so crazy it was making a lot of sense to eat out. The main savings was I eat 99.9% of food I order out or sit down to eat whereas I go to the grocery store and tend to overbuy perishables. So it's near impossible to eat even 80-90% before something starts to go bad. 30-40 years ago food, utilities, gasoline, etc., were so cheap relative to our incomes that marginal savings you could achieve were pennies and fractions of pennies. Nowadays with the RUNAWAY inflation I expect finding efficiencies are not going to be a matter of choice. Our government's spending and destroying the value of our US dollar will wipe out workers wages, pensions, savings and even specific investments. Hold on tight. This is going to excelerate beyond expectations quickly. It's very much like a snowball rolling downhill that causes an avalanche.

Latest posts

Back