Knee pads

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose as a player/manager bet on his team to lose??

I'm guessing he'll get in posthumously.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I have to say is this: blessings to you people for being able to change subjects, switch tracks, and keep going. I've never understood what the problem is with changing tracks (omg!, you hijacked my thread, etc.) I feel that a topic moving around to different things is beneficial to learning!

vfdwtg.jpg

rwi2ih.jpg

They adjust to whichever kneepad you like to wear! supporting them, hence the name KP Support, I presume?

I wouldnt trade my pro knees for those. Looks like a gimmick. If you put a small motor in them you can just drive them to work in the morning, lol.

Anybody use the gel type pads? I got a pair and it seems the gel moves over to one side and stays there. Would be nice if someone made a pair that stay in place instead of rotating to the side.
I have a pair of Proknees but they don't work for everything.

Daris

Anybody use the gel type pads? I got a pair and it seems the gel moves over to one side and stays there. Would be nice if someone made a pair that stay in place instead of rotating to the side.
I have a pair of Proknees but they don't work for everything.

Daris
Bought some gel pads like that and the gel moved to the side during the first day. Got a refund and the shop owner said he had a bunch come back. Gimic pads.
I bought these 6 years ago and they are finally worn out. The neoprene has still never compacted or compressed, but the plastic where you kneel on has worn through. I love em and even forget I have them on. I paid about the same price 6 years ago at a local building supply store.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000NCY3BW/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Only thing I didn't like was the heavy embossed name on them........... not good for heavy people and heavy glue spreads on thin vinyl. You might leave this companies advertizing indented into the vinyl. I wore some of mine off with a belt sander. Once smoothed and worn, they are the best knee pads I ever bought.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two pair of proknees. One for floors one for subfloors. They're great for everything except kneeling on your thumb.

It's like your brain can't send the msg to your knee to lift up and your just stuck there in pain until you fall face first into the floor, lol. I've done that a couple times.

Latest posts

Back