New Installation Standards

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did you even stretch it in on the sides? Cut and fit would have worked. Especially with the paper weights on it.
I got cured of the crss years ago. No memory left.

Daris
He like the cars parked parallel and the Vette has to crank the wheels slightly getting in. and I figured this might help keep the wrinkles from forming.
See how nice his new matching washer and dryer look in the room. :D
The ceramic tile does two feet outside the overhead door and one foot inside the garage.
The purple line at the bottom is where the door closes. The rubber door seal does not seal down into the grout areas, so we gotta figure out something there to be sure no water gets in.

Aldos garage.jpg

He like the cars parked parallel and the Vette has to crank the wheels slightly getting in. and I figured this might help keep the wrinkles from forming.
See how nice his new matching washer and dryer look in the room. :D
The ceramic tile does two feet outside the overhead door and one foot inside the garage.
The purple line at the bottom is where the door closes. The rubber door seal does not seal down into the grout areas, so we gotta figure out something there to be sure no water gets in.

They have a strip you can get thats shaped like reducer that probably would work. Or if not very high just take a piece of reducer and cut the backside off.

Daris

Ya just set my mind off in another direction.
I'm gonna look totally brilliant to that home owner.
..........and he won't even know that you exist. :D:D:D

Thanks Daris I owe you one.......... or two.
Great idea.

Pardon my drawing skills........ I don't do cars very well. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ya just set my mind off in another direction.
I'm gonna look totally brilliant to that home owner.
..........and he won't even know that you exist. :D:D:D

Thanks Daris I owe you one.......... or two.
Great idea.

Pardon my drawing skills........ I don't do cars very well. :rolleyes:

Just tell him there is this good looking guy in Michigan that..........well enuff of the BS hope it works out what ever you have in mind.
Why carpet in the garage though? Wouldn't black and white tile in a checker board pattern fit the scenario better?

Daris

Latest posts

Back