Opinion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are scared you might shoot an eagle. I'm sure you can find a lot of people that will vouch for the fact that could never happen. :D

Has the news/media gotten lazy? Seems they report the same stories day after day after day even if the stories have little information worth updating.
I'd at least like to see a recent story re-titled, saying Belligerent Doctor Successfully Removed from Airplane. Seems the media won't go find new stories once a "hot one" occurs. They just drag a story down the isle until nobody raises an eyebrow.
I'm not speaking just this one story. Even our local and state news channels run a story to death.

Last edited:
Yesterday, his feelings were hurt.

Today, his attorney says he has a concussion. Then later his attorney says he has a concussion and a broken nose. Now AOL is reporting his attorney is now claiming a concussion, broken nose, and his teeth were knocked out.

Damn attorneys.

From what i heard he lost his license years ago for writing to many addictive Drugs . He was a pusher !!

My biggest problem is them removing paying customers to seat employees. It was a four hour drive to where the employees were going. They had 18 hours to get there. And they screwed up. Normally they bump people before they board them.

As much as I have seen over and over and over on the story, I never heard why he was asked to get off the plane. It was overbooking?

Yes, they wanted space for 4 employees.

I could understand if they were pilots and they absolutely needed to get on that flight so they could get to another flight where they were needed, but they ought to 'bump' people before they are boarded......... Just tell em they overbooked. People would still be upset, but not as much as when asked to depart the plane. I don't fly so I don't know how common this practice is.

Latest posts

Back