Opinion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My opinion of our current POTUS. I'd rather have Bush jr. The guy does not even understand why the Civil war started. God help us.

I think the only two current affairs issues we have in common is getting Jobs back from China and the 2nd amendment.
He fails with his wall on immigration. Won't work just like putting a wall around Chicago will help murders.
Fail on healthcare. Can't do tax reform.
Wants to give our national forests and monuments away to special interests plus continues to harp about coal that is a dead end fossil fuel. Even the coal people are investing in solar.
Drags us back to the 60's non-existent pollution controls. #because china (china does more solar than we do)
Has his kids help him run the country like his business oooorrrrr a Russian oligarchy.

Damn, what else is this idiot going to say next?

I don't like the idea of the teachers I knew from school being armed in class. LOL.

But in all seriousness, I think that if the teachers had carry conceal and were properly trained and not the type to fly off the handle and lose it on kids, they should be able to carry to protect the students and themselves. It really could save lives.

You can be properly trained , But it is another ballgame to actually point and shoot someone . They would likely get shot !!

And his father doesn't understand why he was shot? Really?

RAYTOWN, MO (KCTV) -
An autopsy should provide investigators with some answers after an officer-involved shooting killed a man and injured a deputy.

Investigators are questioning why 31-year-old Donald Sneed didn't react when they used a Taser on him three times at a Raytown Walmart on Sunday.

The Jackson County Sheriff's Office revealed Tuesday that Sneed did not draw the attention of an off-duty sheriff’s deputy because he was shoplifting.

"When he entered the store, the deputy identified him already as having been a wanted subject,” Jackson County Sheriff Mike Sharp said.

Family members, however, are questioning whether the force was needed.

"He didn't deserve this," said Donald Sneed, Sneed's father. “I just want some closure to this and find out the facts and I’m going to get the true facts.”

The last time he saw his son was two weeks ago. He says, he was trying to make better decisions for his two young children.

“He’s trying I just saw him a couple weeks ago and he said dad, "'I’m trying,'" Donald Sneed said while in tears.

Sneed was wanted on a warrant for robbery and tampering with a motor vehicle. The deputy also recognized Sneed as having led them on a brief chase earlier in the week.

"So, we knew who he was. She knew who he was. At that time, she asked the loss prevention officers to place the camera on him and watch him while she called for backup to assist her to make the arrest,” Sharp said.

It just so happened Sneed could be seen on Walmart surveillance shoplifting while the deputy waited for back up.

When they confronted Sneed outside the store, they say he tried to take off again. That's when the deputy Tased him repeatedly.

Sneed kept coming at the deputy they say and, at one point, grabbing her by the hair and taking her Taser.

"Once he took control that Taser and stuck it up at her throat and Tased her is when things really went south for that individual,” Sharp said.

Sharp says Sneed tried to Tase one of the Walmart employees as well before the deputy fired her gun and says she had to fire several times before he finally stopped.

"Had he gotten that gun, I have no doubt in my mind he would've used it on her and possibly those two other people that were helping her in the struggle,” Sharp said.

Sharp stands behind his deputy 100 percent and says while she's doing OK, he knows it'll always be tough for her knowing she had to make a decision that no one in law enforcement ever wants to make.

We can carry almost everywhere here legally without a permit.

AZ is the leader in CC without a permit. Glad it's catching on. But dang, Texas is really backwards for a western state. I tend to shy away from large crowds as well.

In Missouri, a sign must be 11"x 14" and be in 1" letters or it is not binding. Most places are putting up signs bought at Walmart which are not legal. If you enter a store that is legally posted, all they can do is tell you to leave. If you refuse, you will get a ticket.

Latest posts

Back