Opinion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only know one thing . One of them would have been in the bed next to me .:mad: They were told months ago not to wear the police jackets . they are not Police, They are city workers .

When it does happen, how do they select the people who get bumped? Attitude, first, last, middle, height, weight, race, creed or shoe color? :D

One trip after being to Surfaces we were leaving LA heading to Honolulu and they asked for people to catch the next flight which was in an hour or so so we volunteered as it didn't make much odds to us as we were getting into Honolulu at midnight or some stupid hour like that so we couldn't do much at that time anyway. United gave us US$400 voucher each which I said don't worry. United said you have to take it also giving us a meal voucher. US$400 for waiting an hour or so was way to much I thought seeing it didn't make any difference to us

One trip after being to Surfaces we were leaving LA heading to Honolulu and they asked for people to catch the next flight which was in an hour or so so we volunteered as it didn't make much odds to us as we were getting into Honolulu at midnight or some stupid hour like that so we couldn't do much at that time anyway. United gave us US$400 voucher each which I said don't worry. United said you have to take it also giving us a meal voucher. US$400 for waiting an hour or so was way to much I thought seeing it didn't make any difference to us
So you wrote the company president an bitched about it, right? :D

With all the flights we have done over the years there was another couple of times the plane was over booked, once leaving Honolulu and once leaving Calgary where they put us an earlier plane after they pushed us to the front of the security area, then running to the plane which didn't leave as a couple of the aircrew were caught up on other late flights so we ended up leaving late
I have learned if you have to fly in somewhere to be there at a certain time Go the day before, if going on a cruise you need a couple of extra days before the ship leaves giving the airlines a chance to get your suitcase to you if its left behind, hasn't happened to us yet. You do see people walking around the ships with the same clothes as their suitcase never arrived. Leaving Vegas heading to Orlando wifes suitcase went to LA instead and took a day or so to catch up with us. Leaving London for NZ it took 4 days for my suitcase to get back to NZ but both those times didn't really matter

They told me I was gullible and I believed them.
All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

What drugs do to a person. same woman

17903380_1639069032777624_5495838035382834520_n.png

17990980_1386214168067374_2354330843028101141_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back