Opinion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
salt

20032043_10159033568235652_7950381773213694269_n.jpg

How come they chose red instead of blue? :D

Blood! Lots and lots of blood!

New Orleans has a pretty high murder rate, but they also have a lot of drunken idiots. LOL.

I remember arguing with someone who is completely anti-gun about how guns can be helpful. Out where I live, they are essential. Slow police response, predatory animals, and sometimes trespassing idiots who need to be shown a gun and told to GTFO.

My brother once had to shoot the tire off a 4-wheeler when some trespassers opened our gate, came in the yard, and were trying to run over our dogs and were screwing up our lawn. They ignored all verbal warnings-- filpped us off when we told them to stop and get the hell out of our yardl. So my brother got Dad's M-14 and took the tire out. Guy had a tizzy fit but my brother then pointed the gun at him and told him he had 5 minutes to GTFO or next one was hitting flesh. They pulled out a chain and and one of the guys dragged the 4-wheeler with the busted wheel away. Never saw them again.

Last edited:
Blood! Lots and lots of blood!

New Orleans has a pretty high murder rate, but they also have a lot of drunken idiots. LOL.

I remember arguing with someone who is completely anti-gun about how guns can be helpful. Out where I live, they are essential. Slow police response, predatory animals, and sometimes trespassing idiots who need to be shown a gun and told to GTFO.

My brother once had to shoot the tire off a 4-wheeler when some trespassers opened our gate, came in the yard, and were trying to run over our dogs and were screwing up our lawn. They ignored all verbal warnings-- filpped us off when we told them to stop and get the hell out of our yardl. So my brother got Dad's M-14 and took the tire out. Guy had a tizzy fit but my brother then pointed the gun at him and told him he had 5 minutes to GTFO or next one was hitting flesh. They pulled out a chain and and one of the guys dragged the 4-wheeler with the busted wheel away. Never saw them again.
Like Nick said earlier...
Include Steve Martin, Betty White and Dennis Quade as the headliners. :D

Last edited:
94,000 times a year people defend themselves with firearms.
33,000 killed with (not by) firearms each year
21,780 are suicides.
11,220 non suicides.
80% of those are felons killing other felons, no loss to anyone except hug a thug liberals.
2,244 remaining, many of which are from those 94,000 defensive gun uses

I remember law enforcement saying when criminals were shot and/or killed it was a "public service" killing. Although, one time I was watching The First 48 (a documentary about murders and the cops trying to solve them) and a drug dealer/user had been killed in his home. Cop called to inform next of kin-- happened to be the victim's mother. By the end of the call, the cop was in tears and said that even though the guy was a criminal, he was still that woman's son and she was devastated.

On another thought, it always pissed me off that a criminal can sue a person for getting injured while committing a crime. Like, if they get beat up or shot or they get injured breaking in to a house, they can sue the person they were trying to rob. I think that if someone is injured in the commission of a crime, they should not be able to sue.

I remember law enforcement saying when criminals were shot and/or killed it was a "public service" killing. Although, one time I was watching The First 48 (a documentary about murders and the cops trying to solve them) and a drug dealer/user had been killed in his home. Cop called to inform next of kin-- happened to be the victim's mother. By the end of the call, the cop was in tears and said that even though the guy was a criminal, he was still that woman's son and she was devastated.

On another thought, it always pissed me off that a criminal can sue a person for getting injured while committing a crime. Like, if they get beat up or shot or they get injured breaking in to a house, they can sue the person they were trying to rob. I think that if someone is injured in the commission of a crime, they should not be able to sue.

Missouri has a law that bars them from suing.

Simple : don't leave a body ..

Yeah, that's the thing... the news is reporting all of these horrible things, but if you actually look at the crime statistics, the violent crime per capita is actually lower than it used to be.

Latest posts

Back