Opinion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unnamed.jpg

The United States is3rd in Murders throughout the World.But if you take out just 5 cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, St Louis and New Orleans -- the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the ENTIRE World, for Murders.

This is one of the reasons I immediately lock my doors on my vehicle. I hit the lock button as I'm closing the door. Also, an expert on serial killers and murderers said to never let someone take you away in a vehicle (theirs or your own) because they were most likely going to kill you.

Glad the woman escaped. Just goes to show that a criminal doesn't need a gun to intimidate/injure/kill a person and that having a gun can save a person's life.

This is one of the reasons I immediately lock my doors on my vehicle. I hit the lock button as I'm closing the door. Also, an expert on serial killers and murderers said to never let someone take you away in a vehicle (theirs or your own) because they were most likely going to kill you.

Glad the woman escaped. Just goes to show that a criminal doesn't need a gun to intimidate/injure/kill a person and that having a gun can save a person's life.
That's good zannej. Ya have to admit she had her smarts working the entire time............. you know during that drive, she was planning on the right moment to take control............ and she did it perfectly.
Maybe cars ought have a panic button for occasions like that. Slap the panic button and the passenger side air bag inflates. BAM! :D

When I think Assault Truck, I think armored vehicle with weapons. LOL. But really, guns don't kill people (unless they are used to bludgeon them), bullets kill people!

So, what do you guys think about the mess in the Middle East right now? Just heard that Saudi Arabia arrested 11 princes and over 30 high officials. And someone launched a missile at the airport (but it was intercepted). Not sure, but I've heard the people arrested were friendly with the US and the current leader is not.

When I think Assault Truck, I think armored vehicle with weapons. LOL. But really, guns don't kill people (unless they are used to bludgeon them), bullets kill people!

So, what do you guys think about the mess in the Middle East right now? Just heard that Saudi Arabia arrested 11 princes and over 30 high officials. And someone launched a missile at the airport (but it was intercepted). Not sure, but I've heard the people arrested were friendly with the US and the current leader is not.
News to me......... so I'm gonna go look at the news.

Over 300 million people in the US and over 300 million firearms in the US. Gun homicides are actually quite low and when you take into account that the majority of gun homicides are gang/drug related, it really is minute.

Even according to the anti-gun, Clinton Justice Department, there were as many as 1.5 million cases of self-defense every year; majority without even firing a single shot.

Democrat controlled and gun restricted, Chicago in 2016 had over 4300 shot. 78% black 5% white/other. 2010 census has Chicago at 32% black and 31% white (non-hispanic).

Latest posts

Back