Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sister yesterday in mammoth Mountain, Ca.

IMG_2182.jpg

Snow down to sea level in 1989 cold snap. It was an outgoing tide. I've seen snow on the beach once in my life and this was 4 or 5 days after the snow fell.

FH010004 PS1_filtered Neat sharpened 800.jpg

A couple of sunsets around the Philippines on our cruise and one of the many deck parties the ship had
Just about every day they had a different style of party on the pool area. This was the Margareta and champagne days
The Philippine travel people always put a band or similar on each day we arrived and left the ports

055.jpg

054.jpg

056.jpg

082.jpg

092.jpg

Nothing like cruising , Is there Jon ?

Especially the way Seabourn do it
I would hate to pay the booze bill for each cruise, the amount of wasted champagne etc that gets left by people taking a few sips then getting another glass. In this photo the ship had a caviar and champagne afternoon around the pool. The staff were spraying each other with champagne

098.jpg

093.jpg

I didn't bet the game . Didn't like how the spread never changed. Looked to me like a trap game from the Books .

A couple of sunsets around the Philippines on our cruise and one of the many deck parties the ship had
Just about every day they had a different style of party on the pool area. This was the Margareta and champagne days
The Philippine travel people always put a band or similar on each day we arrived and left the ports
How much does that large margarita cost?

Latest posts

Back