Photography

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
How bout a photography forum on here boyz? I just pulled out my old Nikon and was fiddling around with it. Got some nice lenses, filters and stuff. Found a nice antique tripod recently made of brass to go along with my monster tripod. It's sweet.

There was still a half roll of film in the camera, didn't realize it till I popped it open. Then it was exposed...dang. You would not believe how cheap film is these days. I picked up 8 rolls of 400 for 12 bucks.

I thought maybe Highup could give us some lessons. My 17 year old was facinated with it, didn't even know I had it. Much like when he figured out you can get sound out of an vinyl LP with a record player. :D

Took some pics of it with my digital instant gratification camera.

Nicks wedding brunch Nikon 049.JPG

Nicks wedding brunch Nikon 048.JPG

Nicks wedding brunch Nikon 046.JPG

Nicks wedding brunch Nikon 038.JPG

Nicks wedding brunch Nikon 044.JPG

These lenses actually fit the new Nikon digital SLRs. Pretty neato.

Nicks wedding brunch Nikon 037.JPG

Last edited:
They do take a nice picture .
Years ago i use to do tabletop photography . Had my own darkroom .

For many years I had a Nikkormat from the early 70's with a 50mm Lens. Took tons of really nice pictures with it. Had a lens similar to your long one, but it had a mirror in it at a 45 degree angle, so when you wanted to get that great shot of someone, but if they saw you pointing the camera at them, they'd look away. You just pointed it at a 90 degree from them and the mirror would get the picture of them. Sneaky huh?:D Worked great!

The last trip the camera had was a fishing trip on the Cortez and it got drenched with salt water. That was the end of that.

images.jpg

41oIPyWJy2L__SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:
They do take a nice picture .
Years ago i use to do tabletop photography . Had my own darkroom .

A dark room would be great since not many places develop film anymore, you gotta send it away.

Still got cameras?

For many years I had a Nikkormat from the early 70's with a 50mm Lens. Took tons of really nice pictures with it. Had a lens similar to your long one, but it had a mirror in it at a 45 degree angle, so when you wanted to get that great shot of someone, but if they saw you pointing the camera at them, they'd look away. You just pointed it at a 90 degree from them and the mirror would get the picture of them. Sneaky huh?:D Worked great!

The last trip the camera had was a fishing trip on the Cortez and it got drenched with salt water. That was the end of that.

I dig that lens, it's totally paparazzi.

Latest posts

Back