Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use this photo that I took of a local park as the cover photo for a Facebook group. After 11 years, someone complained that it is "unlevel".

View attachment 19118

Fixed.... :)

Park Level-1.JPG

I use this photo that I took of a local park as the cover photo for a Facebook group. After 11 years, someone complained that it is "unlevel".

View attachment 19118
People find the goofiest things to complain about don't they? Good Lord, it MIGHT have been a millimeter out of level but so what?

I like the shot though! Looks like a good place to see birds. They love being around any source of water.

Henry Ford built a car out of hemp plastic that ran on hemp fuel almost a century ago.

Ford's 1941 bioplastic Model T was made of hemp, flax, wheat, and spruce pulp, which made the car lighter than fiberglass and ten times tougher than steel, wrote the New York Times on February 2, 1941. The car ran on ethanol made from hemp or other agricultural waste.
445364886_122151003068208128_4218563523945337145_n.jpg

Henry Ford built a car out of hemp plastic that ran on hemp fuel almost a century ago.

Ford's 1941 bioplastic Model T was made of hemp, flax, wheat, and spruce pulp, which made the car lighter than fiberglass and ten times tougher than steel, wrote the New York Times on February 2, 1941. The car ran on ethanol made from hemp or other agricultural waste.
View attachment 19131
The only car with the exhaust vented into the passenger compartment! 🤣 🤣 🤣

So I can’t compete with Comm Reps photo skills or bird identification skills but I did have an experience worth sharing. I was on my way to work and saw a chicken struggling in the bushes. I stopped to help it and it was this osprey.
It was fine sitting on my tractor and then it “came back to life” and I couldn’t get it out of my shed FAST ENOUGH. It literally got fire in its eyes and said “open the door now “ and I did.
It rode home on my van seat, let me take it inside , and was my best friend for one hour. I love birds they love me . I regret not feeding it and masking it but it’s hard to get permits and I would have probably gotten arrested instead so it’s gone now

A ball python I mistakenly I identified as boa

Uhhh....that's what I call a big "Nope Noodle"....

You get that thing near me and all you'd see is a fat (well a little less fat now) hair behind and a vapor trail coming off it.... :oops::oops:🤣 🤣 🤭🤭 It'd look like the old road runner cartoons!

My Dr. keeps telling me I should be on it for my arthritis, but I'm worried I'd like it too much and gain all my weight back! 🤭🤭;)

I just hit a new mile stone on my weight loss. I started at 375 and I'm down to 273 so officially down 102 so far. I walked 6 miles this morning at the marsh. Made a new friend on my walk. Saw a bunch of cool birds and took about 400 pictures. Got a pretty cool series I'll post here in a bit when I get them edited.
Gotta go for now, the race is about to start and if you don't watch the race here in Indiana your property taxes automatically go up next year!!!

We've got turkeys here and there here, even a flock..... or whatever you call em, that wander through yards and streets in town. One would assume that they wouldn't become city slickers.

Latest posts

Back