Pics of you when you were a little tyke...

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
High had a good idea there. Post up your most embarrassing pictures from when you were younger.

Here is a pic of me proudly wearing my Daisy Dukes. (Circ: 1980)

Daisy Dukes.jpg

1973 at Blue Lake near the big city of Arnold in California. I'm the lean mean fighting machine in the middle, my brother is to the right and my aunt is on the left.

100 Dona Randy and Ron 0libner-R3-E100 600.jpg

Gosh we'd all be em(bare assed) of updated pics? Bring em on oldies!
Let's see recents

Last edited:
How many end capped stairs can you do in a day on a curved stairway .............if you have to remove the carpet, pad, one billion staples (per step) and replace all of the tackstrip? If you can do it in three days, you're hired. :D

One side? Used to do it in one day, probably 2 now. After you figure out what you are doing it goes pretty fast like clockwork.

Nice talking to you yesterday.

Daris
When I saw you had posted here in the "pics of you when you were a little tyke" thread, I thought maybe you were going to show a petroglyph someone carved of you when you were a kid. :D
431ad2c00e8024b13c813fd119a042bd.jpg

Same here Daris. I added another question in the carpet forum regarding your preferred sequence.

Last edited:
From back when I was little. My youngest daughter turned 16 today. Had a birthday dinner at the Jap joint we all love with my oldest daughter the skoo teacher and her husband along with my 115 pound nine yr old bruiser. They keep getting older, but I still feel 21.

Clipboard02.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back