R2 D2 Strikes Again

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
R2 D2 goes beyond industry standards using his seven point palm exploding corner technique on a non-patterned carpet.

IMG_20130806_094710_389.jpg

Last edited:
I did my L and now headed for the corner. Is that the proper sequence? Is it seven steps or nine, I forgot. lol

I did my L and now headed for the corner. Is that the proper sequence? Is it seven steps or nine, I forgot. lol

That was the way I was taught. Do the L and then take a diagonal into the remaining corner. Doing it that way especially with a pattern brings everything into alignment, especially Milliken carpet with the typar.

Daris

I was a wearing my convention CFI shirt that day too. The one I got when I first met that Kenny Franco dude, and Daris too but Daris don't remember. I remember it like it was yesterday, the dude was a just staring at me when I said hi to kenny and was walking away across the convention room. I could feel his beady little eyes on me back. It felt like i had a target on my back and he was a laser sight.
lol I kid I kid :D
I stayed in the room with Daris instead of listening to the CEO, where he was teaching us how to sew and wrap around a birdcage with a bullnose. Just don't see those out here.

Am I babbling again, shux sorry.

I was a wearing my convention CFI shirt that day too. The one I got when I first met that Kenny Franco dude, and Daris too but Daris don't remember. I remember it like it was yesterday, the dude was a just staring at me when I said hi to kenny and was walking away across the convention room. I could feel his beady little eyes on me back. It felt like i had a target on my back and he was a laser sight.
lol I kid I kid :D
I stayed in the room with Daris instead of listening to the CEO, where he was teaching us how to sew and wrap around a birdcage with a bullnose. Just don't see those out here.

Am I babbling again, shux sorry.

NE Phila is loaded with them . Spent my first 5 years working there . :mad:

NE Phila is loaded with them . Spent my first 5 years working there . :mad:

No doubt. The whole east side of the country seems to have them rascals. Saw quite a few in San Fran too.

Also saw that Kenny Franco do one in a competition in LV. Gotta.say the kid is freaking kid is good.
Lmao my phone will not allow me to write his last name correctly. No offense.

Last edited:

Honestly. I have never seen that before.......... stretching corner to corner. I always saw a side to corner stretch with a lot of angle, but that makes more sense.
How do you keep from blowing out the painted corner miter in the base when you stretch directly off the corner?

You could build a triangle outa wood and shove'r in there. I've stuck a piece of wood in there so the end of the foot rests on it.

Latest posts

Back