Reading

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Anyone else read all the time like I do? Do you like a real book or something like a Kindle. I prefer holding a real book. I just read Dean Koontz "Odd Interlude". I read a lot of his books. Especially the "Odd" series.

Not a book reader. It is something I just couldn't get into. The only reading I basically do is on the puker. Well----maybe Playboy that I have had a subscription to since 1964. But then its looking at the pictures and the jokes.

Daris

The last book I read was "The Black Hand", by Chris Blatchford. A great book but only read it because I was involved with the original investigation and knew all the players involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer a hardback but I end up reading mostly from a tablet. Amazing how many books are free and how many you can fit on a tablet.

My oldest brother has several books for sale on Kindle on Civil War history. I just can't bring myself to read on Kindle.

My brother is an editor. He wrote a book once. That's the one I read.

It's about football and my favorite team....nonfiction.

I got it a few years ago for Christmas from him. I told him besides Rock'em Sock'em Robots and Fighting Knights it was my favorite Christmas present of all time.

Picked up Dean Koontz "Deeply Odd" . It just came out today in paperback.

I read Koontz alot. What did you think of the movie, I thought it was fairly true to the book.
Check out Chuck Palahniuk, he's alot like Koontz only better imo.

Latest posts

Back