Room Layout

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eva2010

Im just looking to get some expert advice or opinions about setting up my room. Incorporating my room size and furniture.

I've decided to build a studio in my tiny room...where my current bed resides...which will have to go.

I work with steel and im thinking of making a desk. It will be welded steel which will then be powder coated.

Since im making it from scratch i want opinions from ppl as to what marterial i should use for my table top. Some of the options ive had in mind are...toughened glass, translucent laminated glass, dark stained vaneer and acrylic.

Taking my room dimensions into account i want some advice as to what size i should make the desk and where to place it.

Some key bits of info are..
*the height of the ceiling is 2400mm
*The height of the window is 1200mm
*On the opposite side is a closet with double mirrored doors
*The room is carpeted over a slab concrete floor
*Im contemplating using focal twin6 monitors

Im just looking to get some expert advice or opinions about setting up my room. Incorporating my room size and furniture.

Hi,

You can visit at this site that is linked below for more information about flooring..Hope it can help you to get more advice and tips...

Latest posts

Back