Saying Bye Bye

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick

In Remembrance
I'm sad to say this forum is no longer what i signed up for .
So i will be leaving . Please remove my name as a member .

Thank You
Nick

I hope enforcing the rules will help keep the site alive as there are few alternatives. Losing Nick is a huge hit. To me, this came totally out of the blue since we all get along like family here. Nothing I've ever said here was intended to be personal in any way shape or form. Had I known this was an actual issue that was slowly building up to this breaking point, I'd have shut up long ago, and not commented and allowed topics to continue flowing beyond a simple rant. We all have rants and I'd rather share mine with friends even if they don't agree. There's nobody here I don't consider a friend.
..so the bell tolls.

Sorry to see you go Nick after all the years I have known you from various flooring sites. It must be lots of years? I even just about got to meet you when we were at New York but things didn't work out. You never know if we ever get over your way one day and we will meet :)

I've reached out to Nick to see if he will just take a breather and come back.

I received a nice and sincere e mail from Angie and decided to come back and bug you guys .

I attribute my haste in leaving the site to my quick Deago Temper ,

And i don't like it when people try to pee on my back , and tell me it is raining ..

It's all over and done now, And i hold no hard feelings towards anyone.

signature_1.gif

I received a nice and sincere e mail from Angie and decided to come back and bug you guys .

I attribute my haste in leaving the site to my quick Deago Temper ,

And i don't like it when people try to pee on my back , and tell me it is raining ..

It's all over and done now, And i hold no hard feelings towards anyone.
Great news Nick. Thank you.
Now we need to find a way to get Angie to talk to Kim Jong Un. :D
"Deago temper" ...dang I'm gonna have to check that out after I look up obtuse clouds over Bermuda. :D

WELL DANG IT ALL. i WAS GOING OUT THE DOOR RIGHT BEHIND YOU THEN YOU STOPPED!
I'll tone down if you stay on too. You bring up some good stuff even if your wrong. :D

Latest posts

Back