sears flooring?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said, you can find anything to back up what you want people to hear. Not saying carpet can't hold dust or any other things, am saying you can get dust from hard surface products also.
Hay I do both so they can buy what they want, I sell to needs not what I like.
Oh, by the way, you better toss out your couch, chair's and bed, they have soft matieral on them along with a pad under them. You even lay your face down in them.

Like I said, you can find anything to back up what you want people to hear. Not saying carpet can't hold dust or any other things, am saying you can get dust from hard surface products also.
Hay I do both so they can buy what they want, I sell to needs not what I like.
Oh, by the way, you better toss out your couch, chair's and bed, they have soft matieral on them along with a pad under them. You even lay your face down in them.

I have leather and beds have covers you can clean. Plus I try not to walk on my bed with my shoes on. :D

I have leather and beds have covers you can clean. Plus I try not to walk on my bed with my shoes on. :D

From what I have read and heard, a mattress weighs at least 10-20 lbs. more when you get rid of it than when you bought it. I don't walk on my bed either with my shoes on or even off for that matter. So whaere do you think that extra weight comes from?

Daris

From what I have read and heard, a mattress weighs at least 10-20 lbs. more when you get rid of it than when you bought it. I don't walk on my bed either with my shoes on or even off for that matter. So whaere do you think that extra weight comes from?

Daris

I bet your underwear does too Daris. lol

Straight up on all of this ... first off, everyone's floors get different use. Then, if you don't maintain it properly, you get different wear. People seem to think it should all hold up the same, and I say ~ HA! My home is a perfect example, as I have pad which cost more than the carpet. The dog was getting old and ill and we knew that ... sure enough, she's having accidents, digging, and so on. We won't have to replace padding when we get the new carpet.

That mattress thing is gross. And, my panties seem to weigh the same when I take them off as when I put them on! Peeking doesn't seem to make them weigh any more than when they started out!

Blah!
TNT

Latest posts

Back