Silver Explorer

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When i went to Bolt it wasn't finished .. it was being built by RJ Renalds for his wife .. She died and he stopped work on it ..

We are doing the 4 day pre-cruise trip into Paris. I wanted to take the Chunnel into Cambridge, England to visit the remains of my uncle, who was shot down in WWII, but mama outvoted me to take a train to see the exterior of Monet Gardens one day, visit the Louve and see Mona Lisa on another day, go through the Paris Underground the third day, and go tour a castle on day 4.

hav we went through the Chunnel. The train drops down going underground and we were expecting to see some sign to come on inside the train to say we were under the water. The next minute the advertising signs were in English We thought have we oh was that it
We stayed in an old hotel right beside the arch to the Louve and didn't go to have a look at The Louve, just walked around the outside due to the tourists. Bloody tourists everywhere of coarse we weren't a tourist eh?
Watch were you are walking in Paris as the French drivers are crazy unlike the polite American drivers who stop for the pedestrians if they look like crossing the road . Cars banging into motor cycles everywhere

Jon, we are "sailing" the Seine River about 35 miles in a week, so you can say this really isn't sailing. It really is a floating hotel room, that has the ability to change views every day. Here is the itinerary. View attachment 7914

Explore Giverny and visit the beautiful gardens and charming farmhouse where impressionist painter Claude Monet lived and worked, the setting that inspired many of his masterpieces. Trace the footsteps of Joan of Arc in Rouen. Walk hallowed ground at Normandy’s American Military Cemetery and World War II beaches. Savor Normandy cuisine, and visit a farm where these delicacies are made. This 8-day cruise along the Seine River celebrates history, art, food, customs and all things Français in the country’s most dazzling urbane and pastoral settings.

Next year, we have decided to take this 13 day cruise as our next cruise.

https://www.vikingcruises.com/ocean...editerranean/mediterranean-odyssey/index.html
View attachment 7913

hav are you going to get caught up in this?
https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2600414&page=25

Latest posts

Back