Superbowl Picks.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick

In Remembrance
Gut tells me the G Men as a 3 Point dog is a trap game , so I'll be picking NE to cover although i'll be rooting for the G men.

I have no favorite in this one. I just hope to see a good close game.

pats by 14 but we already have 3 so i wont jump off a bridge if they lose it---my prediction is watch out for ocho--belechek could have kept him invisible all year just for this game--ocho cinco 3 tds this game

pats by 14 but we already have 3 so i wont jump off a bridge if they lose it---my prediction is watch out for ocho--belechek could have kept him invisible all year just for this game--ocho cinco 3 tds this game

I think the game will be a little closer than that. With 2 QB's that have the accuracy those two have I think it is going to be maybe a td for td. Maybe a last second field goal will be the answer.
I'm not a real Manning fan so I'm kind of leaning towards the pats. But like I said earlier its all in the numbers.

Daris

Pat's TE Gronskolski has a high ankle sprain.
He not only catches the ball , but protects brady .
Hope he can play .

Where's my Packers

crying.gif

Non of my teams got in the bowl so now it is a numbers game to me. Make my numbers come up on each quarter and I would be a happy man.

Daris

I ended up with a six and a six.................... but I can't recall which team got which number. :confused:

Last edited:
Lousy game none of my numbers came up or even close after that 2 pointer in the first quarter. I looked away and the next thing I knew there was 2 points on the board. There were a couple really super hits in the game. The one I don't know how the guy got up off the ground.
I don't think Madonna did all that bad. There was no ward robe malfunctions-darn!
Oh well next year is another story.

Daris

Latest posts

Back