Tarkett by Johnsonite

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Wonderful stuff :D

11149237_10205328878558812_1257988201731488767_n.jpg

What happens out here in the RIDICULOUS heat is they throw the material into containers out on the blacktop for---------weeks, months or even years before the install. What's worse is if there's a lot of other crap in that storage bin they'll double and triple stack the pallets.

My FIRST assumption when I see distortion is MISHANDLING as opposed to shitty product design and QC.

SOMEONE along the way abuses this............well, let's be honest, it's PLASTIC CRAP to begin with. So it's delicate, sensitive........EASY to destroy by freaking RETARDS along the way.

Not to say it CANT be poorly manufactured. I just pretty much guarantee Tarkett/Johnsonite have reasonable QC standards IF all the handling instructions were followed

What happens out here in the RIDICULOUS heat is they throw the material into containers out on the blacktop for---------weeks, months or even years before the install. What's worse is if there's a lot of other crap in that storage bin they'll double and triple stack the pallets.

My FIRST assumption when I see distortion is MISHANDLING as opposed to shitty product design and QC.

SOMEONE along the way abuses this............well, let's be honest, it's PLASTIC CRAP to begin with. So it's delicate, sensitive........EASY to destroy by freaking RETARDS along the way.

Not to say it CANT be poorly manufactured. I just pretty much guarantee Tarkett/Johnsonite have reasonable QC standards IF all the handling instructions were followed

Now that ain't no lie.LOL

I went to inspect two pallets of A/B click engineered are Slowes, I asked if it had been outside, " oh no" well I looked out back and there was Lam - LVT and special orders all over.

Latest posts

Back