Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the Irish, the Chinese, the Indians? Seems everyone is entitled to reparations, but it seems to only be handed out to the 'entitled.'
On another note, I went to the doc for my annual physical today. LA County now has forms mandatory to fill out. First line was: Race... I wrote "white, and NOT ashamed!"
The other 15 pages wrote about if I was unhoused. Was anyone picking on me? Were police looking at me differently? Have I had gay sex recently? Am I hungry? Do I have issues buying food? (I wrote..."yes, ever since Biden got into office!)
Some real crazy questions. I complained to the doc telling her I was pissed off at that line of questioning. She said everyone was. Also, LA County once again has a mask mandate. I said I was exempt since I live in San Bernardino County. The receptionist said it would only be for a few weeks. I responded "the last 2 week mask mandate lasted 2 years!"
I'm changing doctors now!

I wrote "white, and NOT ashamed!"
Absolutely not Ashamed, but The missing link is the virtue of humility. Humility makes the feeling of ashamed nonexistent. Even though the word NOT ! comes before ashamed, let’s be honest with ourselves, the use of the word indicates a feeling of shame. So , let’s dive into this philosophy a little deeper. Humility is choosing to see any issue from another’s perspective without choosing to interject pridefulness. Try to chew on that for a few and see where it takes you.

Take a closer look at Mark’s face, what do you see behind those eyes ? I see pride ! and that’s good, but does the last comment invoke aggression ? YES !

Anger Management brings a practical way to think about humility, because if you’re like me, HUMILITY is too big of a virtue to ever be acted out amongst us brutes ! ( creatures 😊 ) SO ! ! The next best thing is to think about it this way…..There are three basic methods of living, Passively Assertively or Aggressively. Ask yourself which one do I choose to subscribe to most of the time ? The answer is generally not the one in the middle.

Attachments

• B1014AB4-BBBE-458A-9BAD-290EB6140BDB.jpeg
    B1014AB4-BBBE-458A-9BAD-290EB6140BDB.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
But there were white slaves also, just ask the Irish.
Good point, a slave is a slave , color has no factor just as each of us has no real factor. The fact or factor that controls everything is BEHAVIOR ! Address that and improve the future without making it about anyone. The fact that most of the abused people were black is secondary to the behavior imposed upon them.

Absolutely not Ashamed, but The missing link is the virtue of humility. Humility makes the feeling of ashamed nonexistent. Even though the word NOT ! comes before ashamed, let’s be honest with ourselves, the use of the word indicates a feeling of shame. So , let’s dive into this philosophy a little deeper. Humility is choosing to see any issue from another’s perspective without choosing to interject pridefulness. Try to chew on that for a few and see where it takes you.

Take a closer look at Mark’s face, what do you see behind those eyes ? I see pride ! and that’s good, but does the last comment invoke aggression ? YES !

Anger Management brings a practical way to think about humility, because if you’re like me, HUMILITY is too big of a virtue to ever be acted out amongst us brutes ! ( creatures 😊 ) SO ! ! The next best thing is to think about it this way…..There are three basic methods of living, Passively Assertively or Aggressively. Ask yourself which one do I choose to subscribe to most of the time ? The answer is generally not the one in the middle.
When the BLMLBJTQR +1 push their agenda hard enough, you're going to see shirts like his.

When the BLMLBJTQR +1 push their agenda hard enough, you're going to see shirts like his.
But is it necessary ? What self talk is happening inside that “T-shirt owners” mind ? Do they feel threatened? These questions must be asked, answered and discussed, if we want to continue freedom of expression for everyone. Otherwise IMHO, when we try to stifle expression into our meaning of proper expression, then liberties for all become less meaningful. Does that make sense ?

You are out of your mind.
I think a lot of crazy people have helped society before, so I’ll interpret that judgement as such 😜

However ! Why am I out of my mind ? Doesn’t that statement need some type of back up ? A counter point that others who participate here can ponder over. I believe you are a very capable, and intelligent individual, so Why is it that this point of view is a crazy one ?

Could it be an unwavering connection
to’ Natural Law’ ? A philosophy that culture ebbs and flows through millennium, with no right , wrong, or correction necessary ….. I could possibly wrap my head around that after hearing discussions for and against it, but really !
What is going on inside your mind ? And everyone else? Step out of your comfort zone and engage, because this is how we learn from each other.

I'm too set in my ways, know what I like and hate what I hate.
Understood, however 😜 the burden to unseat anyone or anything falls on the lap of each communicator. Someone shares a Point, another with the counterpoint. Then followed by Responsible and Respectful debate. Finally, both work out a mutual resolution.

No offense, but when we say “ I’m to set in my ways, “ …..IMHO , and please forgive this personal pun unique to you !
Isn’t that a ‘ cop out ‘ ? 😜😂

Seriously, I understand the meaning of an impasse, or agree to disagree, but wouldn’t that phrase be best served at the end of respectful dialogue? Does choosing to take short cuts, due to possible anger and hatred , short change us ? …. What would life be like with less anger ?

Possible answer : Maybe a newly discovered ability for debating controversial issues would emerge. Were we can stick up for a particular point of view, while at the same time, reduce the need to embarrass any opposing viewpoint.

✌️

Like it ! Hate it ! Doesn’t our existence require more ?

No offense my friend, but you come off as one of those gents who will respond to "the sky is blue", by saying:
"Well, actually the prism of light uses a refraction of light which is reflecting the blue water, therefore I really don't think the color is exactly blue, but maybe a shade closer to magenta. Shouldn't we analyze the refraction rate at different degrees to determine whether this was said by a Democrat or Republican because we should all come together to decide what color this really is because mankind has been variable for far too many years to determine the validity of this response?"

Um, no. It's blue!😱

No offense my friend, but you come off as one of those gents who will respond to "the sky is blue", by saying:

No offense taken, thanks !

like I said the burden to sell ideas falls on the communicator, so that’s on me. Plus my delivery can be confusing, even though It makes sense to me….I’ll take a break and have at it another way down the road.

FYI > I met a young guy at the bar a few days ago who was talking to his buddy about Anger Management class, that he was court ordered to take. So of course I chimed in. He told me he was diagnosed with ODD , similar to OCD but the middle “ D “ stands for Defiant. I jokingly said, I think I got that too ! 😝

✌️

No offense taken, thanks !

like I said the burden to sell ideas falls on the communicator, so that’s on me. Plus my delivery can be confusing, even though It makes sense to me….I’ll take a break and have at it another way down the road.

FYI > I met a young guy at the bar a few days ago who was talking to his buddy about Anger Management class, that he was court ordered to take. So of course I chimed in. He told me he was diagnosed with ODD , similar to OCD but the middle “ D “ stands for Defiant. I jokingly said, I think I got that too ! 😝

✌️
It's all good. You are a good sport....for a liberal 🤣

The reason for that shirt is that we're (many/most) just fed up with woke, gay, vegan, sky is falling agenda shoved down our throats by the media, education system, government, Target and others.
We don't care what they are, just get over it and stop trying to prove something..... we don't care.
Turn on The Price is Right. How often is there a gay couple in the front row, or is chosen to be a contestant?
On Let's Make a Deal, sitting directly behind the host there is often (daily) a gay couple. A month ago the only audience members visible behind the host were two gay couples.
It's not that they are gay..... It's that the producers do that on purpose and so often.
Just let people sit where they want to and chose contestants at random....... like the in real world.
I like that shirt because if the people with agendas are allowed to be bold, vocal and in our faces, so are we. It's not a one way street.
If all the social experimenters laid down their bullhorns, stopped splashing red paint on businesses, stopped indoctrinating children in schools, stopped telling hunters and meat eaters to go vegan.
...if they'd simply practice their beliefs just like everyone else has for eternity, that tee shirt would never have been dreamt up.
Ball is in their court. They have the right to stop being noisy and annoying.
...but they won't, so tee shirts will continue being printed.

Anyone else notice every mainstream television show MUST contain two guys swapping spit? I find this extremely offensive, just as I would to see a male and female fornicating on TV. Why do the liberals feel this is ok to do? Oh yes, I also see the token black actor in every commercial, regardless of the topic? Shoving this down our throats will never get this division of people closer.

Latest posts

Back