Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
Weeeeeee Weeeeeeeeeeee! OUCH!

wrat 004.JPG

Jelly beans work good too. On the Barbie with a little salt and pepper you got lunch!

Daris

Thats where I keep catching them Daris, on top of my built in barbie. It's got satillio tile around it and it's pissn me off and also kinda gross thinking about packrats running around up there. I'm being invaded again. Six so far in three weeks.:mad:

There are humane traps so you can catch them and release them back into nature's wondrous landscape.
....but I'm not sure why you'd want to do that. :D

There are humane traps so you can catch them and release them back into nature's wondrous landscape.
....but I'm not sure why you'd want to do that. :D

Highup, I do have 2 of those and one just escaped out of it when I was walking him to the swimming pool for a morning dip. It squeezed out of a crack about half an inch wide along the door and ran over my shoe. :eek: a mouse No more Mr. Nice Guy:mad:

Daris, bring the beer I will supply the food for the barbie. Menu ; desert critters

P.S. These guys can find their way home if you drop them off within a mile of your house.

Last edited:
You gotta try the new glue pads, I had 6 stuck in the glue in one night, shoulda got a picture of that!:cool:
My former girlfriend had a funny story.
Sittin' on the porch one night, she heard a weird sound coming down the sidewalk.
Mouse had gotten stuck in a sticky trap and a cat....... seeing the mouse in peril, ............well, it did what cat's do.

The cat had one foot stuck in the trap and was freekin out as it ran down the sidewalk with the mouse as an unwilling passenger. :D

Latest posts

Back