What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
French dip sammich with au jus for dinner. Strawberry cheesecake pie with Penn State chocolate ice cream for dessert.
8B54752F-5DA9-4EB3-A1BF-DA3892C004CC.jpeg

What are you cooking the brats in? Looks like it could be beer. But I can't imagine eating a boiled brat, grilled is the only way for me. We have a local company that is famous for their hot dogs. We took some to my sisters and she boiled them. That was the most disgusting hot dog I ever had, grill only or fry.

I bubble (not boil, more like a gentle simmering from some German beer) them in beer then when the beer has all bubbled away they get a quick frying on both sides. Why? Cus I didn’t feel like firing up the Q.

Finally busted out the smoker and did a rack of ribs....
I been waiting all winter to do this and hopefully they taste as good as they look.

I do the 3,2,1 method.

3 hours bone side down. 2 hours meat side down. And 1 hour bone side down with sauce. Usually come out really good that way.

PXL_20220315_223412797.jpg

Off for a week before I start my new retirement job, lol. I got some soup going, and I made a loaf of sourdough last night. I like that its a process, and you get good returns on your investment of time. And it tastes good. IMG_20220315_070300953.jpg

Latest posts

Back