What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you have fun on the trip when it comes around.

Trip to my sister's was not very eventful. There was a detour and stop-and-go traffic for about 20 hours (covering the distance that should have taken 20 min) somewhere near Dallas. My sister did most of the driving this time. I was too exhausted & kept having eye fatigue. I didn't get carsick. I just napped most of the time. I'm so glad we got the 12v heated travel blanket bc it kept my feet and legs warm. My mother made use of the neck pillow I got for her and was happy with it. We're sharing a bed at my sister's house and keep waking each other up bc there's not much space and if one of us moves it wakes the other.

Thus far the food has been good. Will probably be heading back in the next couple of days bc my brother hasn't been feeding the sick cat her wet food (claims he can't find it) and I want to make sure she's ok. Also, I think we're driving my brother-in-law a bit crazy.

Starting 1200 ft of white oak.

20180108_120824.jpg

There are no locks that I know of Jon. Basically, this is just a floating hotel and I believe we only travel 30-40 miles total in a 7 day period. Every day, you get off and take tours of the area.

hav you sure you are not getting any locks?
Is yours going along the same route in that link I posted?
You got a link to your tour?

Tell us about that cool saw.

What Don posted. I'm sure I've talked about it before. It suits me fine because i can cross cut, angles and even rips.

I have it hooked up to an auto switch and a vac at the end of a row. Cut last piece in row with a quick turn and do next rows.

This is my second one since it hit the market several years ago. Great price cheap blades.

What Don posted. I'm sure I've talked about it before. It suits me fine because i can cross cut, angles and even rips.

I have it hooked up to an auto switch and a vac at the end of a row. Cut last piece in row with a quick turn and do next rows.

This is my second one since it hit the market several years ago. Great price cheap blades.

I guess maybe you did...... looks a lot different from that angle. What is it again?

Jon, we are doing the Paris longboat cruise from Viking, with 3 days in Paris prior to the boat cruise.

https://www.vikingrivercruises.com/...rt-normandy/2018-paris-rouen-paris/index.html

Hav I had a look so you might be right
I think we had about 60 on our cruise
The first few were interesting then the locks became boring. Did go through lots at night though
One thing to watch is if the boats tie up together at night wear some clothes before you open the curtains in the morning as there could be another boat tied up along beside you about 2 feet away looking straight into your cabin :)

Latest posts

Back