What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hav I had a look so you might be right
I think we had about 60 on our cruise
The first few were interesting then the locks became boring. Did go through lots at night though
One thing to watch is if the boats tie up together at night wear some clothes before you open the curtains in the morning as there could be another boat tied up along beside you about 2 feet away looking straight into your cabin :)

I didn't think Kiwi's wore clothes anyway. Grass skirts or something like that. :army:

:camping:

Daris

Hav I had a look so you might be right
I think we had about 60 on our cruise
The first few were interesting then the locks became boring. Did go through lots at night though
One thing to watch is if the boats tie up together at night wear some clothes before you open the curtains in the morning as there could be another boat tied up along beside you about 2 feet away looking straight into your cabin :)

Hav when we pulled into Princess Wharf here at Auckland on Thursday wife said look you can see straight into the Hilton Hotels windows. Imagine waking up in the morning with no clothes on Pulling the curtains back and there is a large cruise ship tied there
A bit later she had a shower then walked into the cabin to get dressed and remembered that the people staying in the hotel could see her with very little clothes on. Well see had done that for the last 14 days

Things have been icy in terms of relationships because my mother forgot that my brother-in-law takes minor gripes too seriously and gets upset with people over the smallest things. He gets annoyed very easily and he already disliked me (partially bc my brother talked crap about me before we met so he came in with a low opinion) from when we first met which was right after my father died so I wasn't at my best. My sister and I were both very upset and had a disagreement about something (I can't even remember what). But, all he knew was that my sister was stressed out and he blamed me for it and has disliked me ever since. Anyway, we were getting along ok and then my mother had to open her big trap.. My mother has this problem where she exaggerates and blames other people for things. We are sharing a bed and we both had trouble sleeping. She actually kept waking me up and then I would shift to get comfortable and accidentally wake her up. But in the morning she blamed the lack of sleep entirely on me so my brother-in-law became enraged and talked about how someone should beat me to death with a baseball bat and ever since then he's been very snippy when he actually speaks to me and most of the time he won't even talk to me, he just turns and immediately walks away when he sees me. He flat out won't even answer questions. Only things he's said so far was to yell at me to get out of his way or to snipe that he was self-reliant and didn't need people to do things for him when I offered to get the light for him. It doesn't help that I'm having health issues that my meds aren't helping with and I'm about to run out of my thyroid meds. I wanted to leave yesterday, but my mother is refusing and now she wants to stay through the weekend. I really don't want to be here anymore bc I don't need to be around people who are hateful, and I know if I say something it will only make things worse.
I'm hoping I'll feel better once I get home. I want to be in my own bed and see my kitties and be somewhere I don't feel like I have to walk on eggshells. As it is, I can't even leave the house, open a door, open a window etc bc of the alarm system. Since my sister is at work all day, the only person to ask about the alarm system is my brother-in-law & he just tells me not to touch anything and gets mad if I even try to clean up something that spilled. He also accused me of turning up the thermostat when I didn't even know where it was and I hate when it is too hot.
So, not having a fun trip right now.

Signed papers on the other house. 3 br 1 bath. all refinished hardwood, new ceramic in kitchen and utility. new tile in totally remodeled bathroom. new sewer line. new plumbing. new HVAC, new water heater, new roof. house was built in 1910. lot is 150x175. attached garage. will close Feb. 9

Latest posts

Back