What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helps a lot Hi.. Got some strong magnets the size of a dime at HD.. Clear shower curtain so i can see out the back window ..

I had a van Floorest that didn't have air .. Didn't have it long either !!

A little relief down the road.
KOAM7DAY_large.jpg

Helps a lot Hi.. Got some strong magnets the size of a dime at HD.. Clear shower curtain so i can see out the back window ..

I had a van Floorest that didn't have air .. Didn't have it long either !!
Thought about trying to charge it, but everything I am doing now can be done from my Dodge Caravan, and it will freeze you out. I have heard that putting Freon in one that only has air in it can be dangerous.

I started in 1991 with my 90 van .. They don't make air conditioners powerful enough to cool a piece of tin ..
I'm in the market for a curtain like your..:D

Thought about trying to charge it, but everything I am doing now can be done from my Dodge Caravan, and it will freeze you out. I have heard that putting Freon in one that only has air in it can be dangerous.
Buy a lot of freon.............. that will help cool all of us.

......o wait. if you do that we're all gonna die.:D

Nick, I'm proud of your story about needing curtains to keep the cold air up in the front of your "Stabbin Wagon"! wish I would have used that story when I was young, single and also had a van!

Back in the 80s I was installing a whole house of carpet by myself. Not unusual. No A/C in the house, windows painted shut. 100+ outside, thought I was invulnerable. Woke up. I had passed out sometime while doing the last closet. Customer got mad because I had to come back the next day to finish that last closet. Heat really bothers me now, never did before.

I would of smacked her in the back of the head back in those days .. Bothers me to .. Can't believe i play Golf in this crap ..
PS: She would have done the last closet ..

Lost 2/3 s of my Internet speed today .. Bought my own router 18 months ago.. finally figured out it needs a firmware update .
Netgear don't do it .. They say the ISP has to send it down the pike .. They say they only update their cheap, and slow modems..
Best Buy want's $99.00 to do it .. I'm ready to go Postal.. :mad:

I have to try a Hackers site ..

Latest posts

Back