What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Putting a new battery in my riding mower. The only one I can find is one where I had to put in the acid. PITA. $45 and it has a whopping 90 day warranty.

Putting a new battery in my riding mower. The only one I can find is one where I had to put in the acid. PITA. $45 and it has a whopping 90 day warranty.

I use to buy a new one every year , Then i just bought a battery jumper, and kept my $50.00 in my pocket .

You bought a battery jumper just so you can make beer runs into town on your mower like Rusty does? :eek:

In the "truth is stranger than fiction" column,

When I was working at the PD, our town drunk was making his way home after some serious drinking and got run over by a Budweiser truck. I handled the fatal collision and boy, was there some serious chuckles behind our stern looking faces.

My wife and my sister went out yesterday and took the CCW class. It was my sister's 73rd birthday. My wife took the bullseye out of the target. My sister only had to shoot 15 times, instead of twenty because all her shots hit center mass. Never underestimate older women.

Latest posts

Back