What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont know how its been for you guys but i just finished up my best year in at least 10 years and a january that was just nutty------ now im just a seven day a week zombie --- hope you all had good years too

Glad to hear you are busy. It's slow here, but I don't feel like doing a lot anyway.

What country do you live in?

Wasn't helping me :)
Maybe cause I old and not doing stupid hours anymore?
Last year earned $20 grand less than the year before and I reckon heading the same for this year
Too many stupid $300 jobs and not many one full or two day jobs
And its not me tripping around as we have done that for 10 or so years :)

Went to the grandfather/granddaughter dance last night. Had a blast.
My great granddaughter was also there with her grandfather.

Here it is

DSC02949 (3).jpg

We're getting a Arctic Blast this weekend . Down to 2 degrees Saturday night , with a high of 19 on Sunday.

I spend the entire day with an 82 year old friend who had gallbladder surgery. Worse yet, his wife is 87 and has full on Alzheimer's, and I had to watch her all day as well. His a hole kids were too busy to even see him in the hospital or take care of him when he arrived home. I would have popped in more but the internet sucked at the hospital.

I spend the entire day with an 82 year old friend who had gallbladder surgery. Worse yet, his wife is 87 and has full on Alzheimer's, and I had to watch her all day as well. His a hole kids were too busy to even see him in the hospital or take care of him when he arrived home. I would have popped in more but the internet sucked at the hospital.

Shit like that seems to run in families. My wife's two sisters can't be bothered to help with their mother even though neither one works.:mad:

Latest posts

Back