What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
personally my catchphrase when i run for office would be -----NO CONVICTIONS----it works on a lot of levels and would look good on a t-shirt

I'm beginning to think it's really because you don't want your old and forgotten dirty laundry to get exposed while campaigning. :D

FQ8KWhz.gif

Repaired my weed wacker, mowed my lawn, and then leveled off 5 yards of black dirt I brought in on Friday in my garden and around my house. Then took the wife to the grocery store as she hasn't been cleared to drive yet from the pneumonia. Sewed up my favorite tenny shoes. Tomorrow it is plant the garden, fertilize my lawn, repair the daughters mower, she broke the pull rope, and kill the dandelions at her house. If time find out why my table saw won't run.

Daris

Repaired my weed wacker, mowed my lawn, and then leveled off 5 yards of black dirt I brought in on Friday in my garden and around my house. Then took the wife to the grocery store as she hasn't been cleared to drive yet from the pneumonia. Sewed up my favorite tenny shoes. Tomorrow it is plant the garden, fertilize my lawn, repair the daughters mower, she broke the pull rope, and kill the dandelions at her house. If time find out why my table saw won't run.

Daris

Isn't it awful to be semi-retired? Nothing to do.:D

Daris

You Plug It In? :)

Latest posts

Back