What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try a couple of more photos
The vinyl plank floor on the ship
A clever way of towing a wheelbarrow and Shirley found a friend at Norway

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

This is where are at the moment Honningsvaag who reckon is the most northern city in Norway. They also had this icebar which was fairly close to the ship
Hav if you ever think about doing this cruise talk to me first

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

Took the screen out of my patio door screen and covered the opening with 1/4" plexiglass. then cut in a doggie door. It was a brain fart of mine. I had bought a reg doggie door from HD but my main door is only 5 ft and that didn't give me or Karen enough room to get out the door. She could squeeze out but I couldn't. Still needs some adjusting but at least I can get out to the deck without going out side.

Daris

Caught a pack rat in a cage trap last night, drowned the bastard in the pool and buried his ass. Had a beer. Cleaned the pool. Had a beer. Put Watco 1 Fruitwood Danish Oil on the front door. Had a beer. Bought some fir Vega's to replace the pop-outs on my Santa Fe house. Had a beer.
Sprayed some poison on a wasp nest up on the roof. Had two beers. Switching up to bourbon.

Latest posts

Back