What the????

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darol Wester

Professional
Pro
OK. I had someone send me a poster the other day and I tried to open it and edit it with Paint. "Ever since, I can't open anything with pictures or files. WTF happened? I deleted Paint, but it's still an issue.

Well, after a couple more hours of playing with it, I right clicked the photo and went to 'open with' and switched it from Foxit Reader 7.3 to Adobe and that did it???? How it changed.......you got me. I did notice that everytime I tried to open something, unsuccessfully, there was a little 'Paint' emblem attached with it.
Danged if I know.:rolleyes:

Well, after a couple more hours of playing with it, I right clicked the photo and went to 'open with' and switched it from Foxit Reader 7.3 to Adobe and that did it???? How it changed.......you got me. I did notice that everytime I tried to open something, unsuccessfully, there was a little 'Paint' emblem attached with it.
Danged if I know.:rolleyes:

It was trying to open it in Paint, and Paint don't have the codecs to open that file format .

Latest posts

Back