Whats going on?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
In the thread new carpet crunchy sound I have anotification of a new post this time Rara 43 minutes ago. This has been going on by different peoples name but there is never nothing there that is new and the original post was a year ago or at least early winter.

In the thread new carpet crunchy sound I have anotification of a new post this time Rara 43 minutes ago. This has been going on by different peoples name but there is never nothing there that is new and the original post was a year ago or at least early winter.
There is a post on there from this afternoon. But my notifications are not working right either. Some posts that I should be getting notified about, I am not.

I sent the tech people a message.
I'm betting that someone else mentioned the crunchy sound a long time ago. I have a horrible memory but it seems that we might have told somebody it was one of those hard pieces of plastic in some rebond foam pad...... totally difference than the one with the most recent issue.

Do you have that section set to see the threads in ascending instead of the default descending view?

1626295953134.png

Latest posts

Back