Yeah, Libs want to now investigate Muller for not agreeing with the libs and Clinton, but...

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a guy who does not want to argue anymore the tittle is pretty much bait. I miss you too! LOL

You know, living the dream in So Cal. I buried my sister last month, so I had my remaining sister and her three adult boys staying here all week. A week later my daughter, her hubby and her 2 kids came from Texas and stayed here for another 8 days. We've decided to close down our house for awhile so we can finally remodel. Lastly, Dad's twin sister (95 years old) passed away after a fall (same way my dad died) and today is her funeral.

All in all, life goes on. Back to Kick, how is the treatment going. Are you staying mean and ornery? The nurses love that. Stay in touch friend.

It's good to see you, Havasu. I've missed seeing your posts. I'm sorry things haven't been going well with family deaths. Having people visiting is probably stressful as well.

I hope the remodeling will go well. You know me, I'd love to see pictures. What stuff in particular are you planning to remodel (I know, I'm nosy). I've got that endless list of stuff, but I'm finally being proactive about it.

Latest posts

Back