You guys voted

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Jon...................... you were watching Saturday Night Live. Pay no attention to tonight's hysterical satire on TV. Those guys are funny as all get out.
Election day in NEXT Tuesday. :D

Oh things change alright. That's in fact the only constant. I'm not really convinced that change comes from who we elect-----at any level Jon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always vote early ballot, like two weeks ago. I wanna make sure I don't get confronted by large lines or those manipulated electronic voting machines.

Heard one guy in Ohio kept clicking on Obama and the voting machine kept highlighting Romney. So, he clicked on the independant, it highlighted Romney. Tried some other ones, those were OK. He calls over the voting official, she hemms and haws, says it will be OK and goes back to her desk.

I always vote early ballot, like two weeks ago. I wanna make sure I don't get confronted by large lines or those manipulated electronic voting machines.

Heard one guy in Ohio kept clicking on Obama and the voting machine kept highlighting Romney. So, he clicked on the independant, it highlighted Romney. Tried some other ones, those were OK. He calls over the voting official, she hemms and haws, says it will be OK and goes back to her desk.

Well Romney's son owns the company that makes voting machines.

Latest posts

Back