Adwords Express

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
I am running my 100 dollar gift cert from Google. I actually had a google chick call me and she helped me set it up. If it works I will throw in some mo money I guess. Anyone else have luck with adwords express?

Ernesto, I hired a consultant to improve our existing Adwords campaign. Between organic and paid search (Adwords, etc.), a ton of people are finding us online.

At the beginning of the year, I hired Adam Kreitman (wordsthatclick.com). He is an Adwords consultant. He asked me what I wanted to accomplish. I told him I wanted to decrease costs 10%, increase number of clicks 10%, and increase the quality of client by 10%. This guy is amazing, because he has decreased costs by 40%, increased quality of clicks by a good 30%. We are a little short on increasing clicks, but . . . that's primarily because we have eliminated SO many bad clicks, it's hard to make up for all of them.

If you haven't had someone optimize your Adwords campaign, it's worth doing.

Here's an example: I want people who are interested in carpet, but not car carpet, truck carpet, etc. We are no longer paying for clicks for people looking for carpet for their Audi. It makes a big difference.

Thats amazing Lee. What I am looking for is instead of just a click, turning those clicks into jobs. So far it is not panning out. I may need to revise the keywords like you mentioned.

But this week I got a call from a local paper getting into the SEO marketing gig, I was expecting the usual, "We can keep your name on the first page on Google" chutzpah.

She had a great point, some of these big outfits can sit there and click your dollars away. If you have deep pockets I think it may be profitable. But at $2.75 to 4 bucks per click that $100 goes pretty quick.

Latest posts

Back