Ardex K15

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried to get TScheidner to tell me what makes that stuff flow and she would't. I believe it is just thinset with something to make it flow ie more water and primer mayber, with more hardener Smells the same. Costs twice as much. T posts blogs all the time at FI.com. She's the head tech guy over at Ardex http://www.flooringinstaller.com/profiles/blogs/ardex-designer-floor Don't call her a guy though.

I gotta old timer tile guy who uses thinset with lots of water to make his own SLC. ahhh crazy
ahhh! I just had a flash back. :eek:
(This was in the late 70's)

We wanted a specific Armstrong seam sealer and the guy at the counter handed us a can of sealer. My brother said, this isn't it.
Guy at the counter says:
"That's what the guys are using............ Smells the same." :D
.......ok, back on topic.;)

I have just volunteered to help my brother on a 800 bag job this week, boy this is gona hurt been a while since I was on the tools:eek:

You going to use a pumper ?
Have to time your visit in NC so you can come down and put some down with me . :D

Yea you guys got a pumper for those 800 bags I hope? :eek:

I have a keen nose for cementicious smells. One thing I like is smelling grout in the morning. Smells like money.

Yea you guys got a pumper for those 800 bags I hope? :eek:

I have a keen nose for cementicious smells. One thing I like is smelling grout in the morning. Smells like money.

I'm not sure if its all in the same vicinity so it might be broken up into rooms or areas. Tis being done over 7 days so I'm not sure about a pump but if it needs it Karl (my brother) will have the resources.

Nick you could always come down to help Toni on her job here in NZ then you will get all the tricks for your job :D

I can do a lot of things Jon , But i don't . :D
You guys won't send me a boat boarding pass .
And if i do come , i'm bringing adoption papers . ;)

I can do a lot of things Jon , But i don't . :D
You guys won't send me a boat boarding pass .
And if i do come , i'm bringing adoption papers . ;)

We will adopt you Nick
Won't we Toni? :)
The only trouble is you will have to learn to talk like a Kiwi. We don't have an accent :)
The Border Control here will let you through as long as you have a couple of million dollars. Shouldn't be a problem though Bring Carol and Selva as well Okay?

Latest posts

Back