Closet Makeover

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Thought I'd post up what I have been doing this past week.

closet remodel (8).jpg

closet remodel (9).jpg

closet remodel (10).jpg

closet remodel (11).jpg

closet remodel (12).jpg

closet remodel (13).jpg

closet remodel (14).jpg

closet remodel (15).jpg

closet remodel (3).jpg

No silly, this is at my girlfriend's house. If you look closely at the "before" picture, at the very far end, you will see the 1' she allocated for my stuff. Now look at the after picture....I have almost 4' of hanger space and 4 drawers to place my stuff in. I can finally have a place to put my clothes!

No silly, this is at my girlfriend's house. If you look closely at the "before" picture, at the very far end, you will see the 1' she allocated for my stuff. Now look at the after picture....I have almost 4' of hanger space and 4 drawers to place my stuff in. I can finally have a place to put my clothes!

That explains it. I thought your girlfriend moved out or sumpin cus I cant see no womens clothes.

That explains it. I thought your girlfriend moved out or sumpin cus I cant see no womens clothes. They are hard to make out. Where did you get the closet organizer at I wonder?

Latest posts

Back