Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean like Putin did? Or Trump is doing with his tax cuts for his billionaire buddies?

Interesting question I have not read about, in my circles anyway.
Here's my take on it. I do believe that is possible, although I doubt it would happen in a presidential bid. People may not like it on both sides of the isle. Or they might. I think it would be hilarious. And certainly fodder for Fox news.
I wonder if a person running for President could suddenly change his running mate after the election and before being signed in a president. That would be a trick.
Maybe Trump will get his vice president... whats his name - to resign and sign up Putin. LOL
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/former-president-becomes-vice-president/
You mean tax cuts for everybody including his "buddies"

Where did anyone come up with this buddy-buddy crap with Putin? You guys make it seem like they golf every weekend.
Can you tel us how many times they have personally talked to each other?
........3 times? 5?

I'm thinking Democrats hear someone say something stupid and they accept it as fact if it serves their purpose. Trump has been harder on Puntin's regime than Obama.
If Trump had this buddy-buddy relationship with Putin, dont'cha just kinda think that would be in Mueller's report? :rolleyes:
.............and you think Mueller didn't look at any Trump/Russia banking or finance stuff? If Mueller didn't find anything after 2+ years, he must be a total idiot. I mean, we all know Mueller is on Trumps payroll. :D

Last edited:
You mean tax cuts for everybody including his "buddies"

Where did anyone come up with this buddy-buddy crap with Putin? You guys make it seem like they golf every weekend.
Can you tel us how many times they have personally talked to each other?
........3 times? 5?

They have a direct line into the Whitehouse. Also redacted.

mail.jpg

So, turns out the Barr is good at obstruction of justice as well as Trump. Go figure. The little sock puppet should go to jail as well.

Barr said on the onset that the full report would be released, and the 4 page synopsis was just that...a synopsis. So how exactly did he obstruct justice, unless you are a little liberal whiner who is just looking to prosecute anyone associated with Trump as you hug your teddy bear in your quiet room?

Thats Libertarian to you buddy. When I go to sleep I hug my .357 mag bee-itch. lol Your post just confirms why LEO's make bad lawyers. hehe

On April 20th, I asked Barr, “Did Bob Mueller support your conclusion?” His answer was, “I don’t know whether Mueller supported my conclusion.” We now know Mueller stated his concerns on March 27th, and that Barr totally misled me, the Congress, and the public. He must resign.

Even the Attorney General can be convicted of conspiracy, obstruction of justice, and perjury charges. Remember John Mitchell.

1. D5czNfKU0AAQ-TJ.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with you on that one Ern, but what I don't agree is many transgendered folks join the military just to take advantage of that free genital reassignment surgery, which costs in excess of $200,000 dollars. Why should the American people pay for this?

I agree with you on that one Ern, but what I don't agree is many transgendered folks join the military just to take advantage of that free genital reassignment surgery, which costs in excess of $200,000 dollars. Why should the American people pay for this?
Just give them some pills and a knife.

They have a direct line into the Whitehouse. Also redacted.
If it's been redacted, .....................how come you know more then congress does?
You hang out on some really, really, really high security forums that congress, the FBI, CIA and the press don't know about. :D

........unless you'd like to reveal your sources. I'm guessing they are between your ears. :p

Latest posts

Back