Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Portland is governed the same as San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago.
Portland is 4 1/2 hours north of me bordering Washington.
There has been burning a looting violent for almost two months there and Teddy Wheeler, the mayor will not stop it. He lets the damage continue day in, day out.
I think they have let violence continue in hopes Trump would jump in with federal police to intervien. He did, because they wouldn't, and now because he did, everything is now Trump's fault.
I wrote lengthy letters to my rep and one senator calling them out as do-nothings and letting our state self destruct with their blessings.

Last edited:
Portland is governed the same as San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago.
Portland is 4 1/2 hours north of me bordering Washington.
There has been burning a looting violent for almost two months there and Teddy Wheeler, the mayor will not stop it. He lets the damage continue day in, day out.
I think they have let violence continue in hopes Trump would jump in with federal police to intervien. He did, because they wouldn't, and now because he did, everything is now Trump's fault.
I wrote lengthy letters to my rep and one senator calling them out as do-nothings and letting our state self destruct with their blessings.

You going to move to New Zealand? :)
We have elections in 50 or 60 days and they are just starting with the election rubbish unlike you guys who go on for years. I bet our elections havent hit your news :)

It just donned on me that the Governor of Oregon is Jerry Brown's sister. Jerry Brown ruined California, as did his dad Pat, and I 'guaran damn tee' you that she will ruin Oregon.
I thought that too, but don't think so........ same batch of defective brain cell genes.

You going to move to New Zealand? :)
We have elections in 50 or 60 days and they are just starting with the election rubbish unlike you guys who go on for years. I bet our elections havent hit your news :)
I'd never be able to learn the language. 😁
No, they haven't. How does NZ handle peacefull protests wherr police cars are set on fire and businesses are looted? ......would they let it continue for two months like in Seattle and Portland?

Last edited:
That type of thing doesnt happen in NZ
We are friendly :)
What? WHAT!!! You have laws and obey them? You love your country? 😱
O lordy you guys need to get up to speed and turn your history upside down.
Hate is the new reality. You must hate your country and destroy it's history or you will be tagged a racist or a police officer, or a military police officer, or right wing or anything else deemed despicable.
Chicago alone........ This one city has had 220 people shot and wounded in July alone. (In less than 3 weeks) ..…...more than 10 per day? 🤫
Add to that, 56 homicides in the same two weeks. 48 by guns.
This year to date 1632 people shot and wounded in Chicago and 396 homicides.
In 2018 my state had 82 total homicides.... All known methods, not just guns.
We have less that 4 million residents total.
But compare us to Chicago.
Yes, like all other high homicide cities they are all democrat run.

Last edited:
Where's all the grafitti and fires?
People have been brainwashed.
"
Emmy Rakete, Arms Down NZ organiser, said: "We've seen how America's cops act with firearms. We know New Zealand's cops engage in rampant racist discrimination against Māori and Pacific people.

"We must resist police militarisation or we will see American-style racist killings by the cops."

Just weed out the bad cops and get on with life.

mask pelosi.jpg

"
Emmy Rakete, Arms Down NZ organiser, said: "We've seen how America's cops act with firearms. We know New Zealand's cops engage in rampant racist discrimination against Māori and Pacific people.

"We must resist police militarisation or we will see American-style racist killings by the cops."

Never heard of her, must be one of the newer generation jump on the band wagon protesters :)

We have 1/3 the country hopping on the bandwagon. The other 60% is laughing at them. Don't believe the polls.
Remember the shock on Hillorys face 3 1/2 years ago.😁

"

I just remembered about this
Our police bad????
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/114567939/police-officer-sings-with-protesters-at-ihumtao

I thought the day in day out impeachment hearings were going to destroy watching morning TV because it was on every freeking channel! 🤬Now today, the impeachment hearing on attorney Barr wasn't live on any channel except for Fox...... the evil one.
Doesn't take a 🚀 scientist to see what was happening. They know Barr is smart, calm and collected, so in that case, better to not do the hearings live....... wait till later to cherry pick things that look bad if tweaked just right.
Nobody let Barr respond. They asked him questions in the form of accusations, then when he started a reply, they shut him down, not letting him answer....... they kept saying "my time is limited", and then went on to another nasty accusation.

Man, good thing Barr is tough as nails. This new hearing is another clown parade to help Biden....... but I don't think that's possible.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back