Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Truth isn't the truth" makes perfect sense in context.
It sounds crazy when snipped out of a sentence.
Bill: It was a blue car, I'm sure of it.
Biff: The car was green, I'm positive.
Bill and Biff are telling the truth, as they remember it......... so is one of them actually lying?
.........don't get me wrong, Giuliani is still losin' it. ;)

I just don't buy that it is a coincidence that Trump has surrounded himself with criminals and that the first people to support him were involved in criminal activity. It's likely that part of the reason they are supporting him is due to blackmail by the mob/Russians.

I never said we know more than Mueller-- I'm sure there is a whole hell of a lot that Mueller knows that the public doesn't know. He's just building up a solid case. It can take years for a mob case-- and that is what this is. Organized crime. I bet Cohen's recordings were particularly enlightening.

The way Trump defends criminals and attacks the DOJ & intel communities makes it pretty evident (at least to me) that it's consciousness of guilt. He's pulling some of the same stuff as Nixon.

I do think that the truth isn't truth thing does make sense on some levels in that a person can tell what they believe to be the truth and be mistaken. But, Trump has changed his story so many times & deliberately tried to cover up & deny things that he now claims aren't crimes-- again, consciousness of guilt.

Pff. Congress members wouldn't bother turning off lights or locking doors-- they'd leave that to interns. :D

T.jpg

A guy who was a friend of mine owned a photo lab in town. I visited him weekly for years as I was learning my photo skills. One of the funniest guys I have ever met. Neat guy.
Jim drove 500 miles from town and bludgeoned his father to death................. so I must be guilty of something because I knew him well and considered him a friend.

I'm in between liberal & conservative. I'm liberal on some issues and conservative on others. I was a lifelong Republican until recent years when the party started getting extreme and really hateful. I know there are a lot of Republicans who are good people and who don't share the same beliefs and values as the current GOP politicians.

Highup, it's one thing if you know someone that makes you laugh. It's another to hire someone as a campaign manager & trust them with decision making-- even after being warned about potential Russia/mob affiliations & that you should distance yourself. Also, a person going and committing one murder is not the same as a pattern of continued financial crimes. Manafort is in the mob and spent significant time in Russia. His own daughter said that he was responsible for some murders (not that he carried them out himself, but that he instigated it) in either Russia or the Ukraine. There's a difference between someone with no prior criminal history doing something shocking & someone who has a long history of suspicious connections and criminal activity.

As for Pence, he's dirty as hell. Trump wanted Chris Christie as his vp but Manafort picked Pence. Back when Pence was governor, he had his own private e-mail server for government business and it got hacked by the Russians. I've been told that the corruption goes down far enough that Orrin Hatch would be the first one in the line of succession that is not a traitor. But, I will take a wait-and-see approach to see just how far down it goes when Mueller drops more indictments.

And I feel like a 12-year-old laughing at the fact that the guy in charge of National Enquirer is named Pecker. He and Weisselberg (head of Trump org) took some kind of deals for immunity in exchange for testimony. Against who remains to be seen, but I'm guessing it will net Trump & his kids.

MSNBC needs to think about their headlines more carefully though
peckerleak.jpg

With all Trumps men going to jail....... who's going to be left to throw Hillary in Jail. HAHAHAHA!!!

Latest posts

Back