Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cameras previously installed in those areas can tell if a fly takes a poop. They damn well know who the coke belongs to, but are trying to delay and spin the story to keep Hunter out of the headlines of every paper in the world. To get to Hunter will get to Biden, and that is bad for the upcoming elections.

Biden.jpg

What ever happened to those little crack pipes that had a rose in them that you saw at the convenience store for a buck? Maybe not Coos Bay convenience stores but certainly the ones in Portland all had them. Shit, we had to find a new beer store because my wife went off so hard on the new Asian owners of our local store because they sold paraphernalia items.

What ever happened to those little crack pipes that had a rose in them that you saw at the convenience store for a buck? Maybe not Coos Bay convenience stores but certainly the ones in Portland all had them. Shit, we had to find a new beer store because my wife went off so hard on the new Asian owners of our local store because they sold paraphernalia items.
They've had all that paraphernalia around here since day one when pot became legal. Seemed kind of strange to see a big display of pipes in a store for the first time. Like you mentioned it was only in the small markets, and usually they had them right next to the burritos and corn dogs in the hot case.

They've had all that paraphernalia around here since day one when pot became legal. Seemed kind of strange to see a big display of pipes in a store for the first time. Like you mentioned it was only in the small markets, and usually they had them right next to the burritos and corn dogs in the hot case.
I never go to convenience stores. I know that several years ago they sold "tobacco" pipes that looked like drug pipes.

I never go to convenience stores. I know that several years ago they sold "tobacco" pipes that looked like drug pipes.
I don't pop in real often, but every once in awhile a guy needs a quick burrito to make it through the day. You park in front of the shop you walk 30 ft in and grab a burrito and 30 ft back out and you're gone. That doesn't happen at a real store.
....and then you have to deal with the parking.

I don't pop in real often, but every once in awhile a guy needs a quick burrito to make it through the day. You park in front of the shop you walk 30 ft in and grab a burrito and 30 ft back out and you're gone. That doesn't happen at a real store.
....and then you have to deal with the parking.
My stepson goes to one about 4 blocks from here. They have really good deep-fried mushrooms and their chicken is not bad either.

Biden looked pretty good today. I still dont agree with any of his foreign (or domestic) policy objectives but his responses at a press conference with the guy from Finland were on point, coherent and consistent with Administration policy as far as I could tell.

It kind of surprised me because past instances of him responding to questions have been shocking-------stuttering, stammering and running off thread. So I'm reminded of my wife's parents in their last years when there would be days we could sit and talk and they'd be there 100%. Other times............not so much. This is a function of growing old and we all understand that, assuming we're around elderly enough. I seriously have not heard Biden speak so well since he was Vice President and he did not speak much at all then so there's not much of a baseline for comparison.

His opponents are claiming they give his some sort of stimulants for these kind of events. Whatever they put in his oatmeal this morning must be the right dose.

I started reading the newspapers that came into the home in grade school. So from the late 60's to the turn of the Century I pretty much read the entire daily paper from cover to cover-------
Pittsburgh Press Daily
New YorK Times Sunday
New Haven Register Daily
Los Angeles Time Daily and Sunday
San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

It's been so many years now I cant recall exactly when I cancelled those papers. The L.A. Times we dropped at least 20 years ago and not long after that I gave up on the local paper. It was the fact that I'd see all the relevant news on the internet so those articles in the paper were either old news or not of interest.

Only in the 60s-90s did I pay attention to the TV network news and very early on we'd check CNN as much as any local network affiliate for daily news. I would say nowadays I get 95% of daily news online and 5% or so from TV---------I should note I believe they are all reading off a script with vary narrow choices for editorial adjustments. In other words, for matters of ANY national/global import they are TOLD WHAT THEY CAN AND CANT SAY. In retrospect from my understanding of U.S and world history this has always been the case. It's an illusion to think earlier generations had autonomy on serious national news reports.

I laugh at that because people still drink Bud Light here. Go to a bar here and someone will say to the bartender ‘Gimmie one of them gay beers’, meaning Bud Light. I guess if that’s your beer of choice why would you change. You didn’t buy the beer because of the can so why would you NOT buy it because of the can. I like Corona and if they put a picture of someone gay on the bottle I do believe I would start to use a beer coozie when out in public before I actually went and changed the flavor/ brand of beer from what I liked.

I personally think that all the super homophobic people I run across that wouldn’t be caught dead in a gay bar or drinking a gay beer are simply afraid that they wouldn’t pass the test if actually put to the test. The only reason I have a pink pencil sharpener is because I know it gets a rise outta people.

image.jpg

Costco is pulling Bud Light due to poor sales. They can't justify the shelf space.
Their CEO is really pushing the narrative that the boycott is mainly hurting their poor, innocent employees------bottlers, brewers, drivers, warehouse and such. That's an extremely weak and insincere defense.

Let's accept Bidenomics narrative that the economy is brimming over----FLUSH----with great jobs for blue collar workers. Those guys and gals will all be scooped right up into this fantastic GROWING (debt) economy. So if we're drinking Coors Light instead of Bud Light (despite the fact that Coors does even more for LGBT+ groomers) who really gets hurt are BUD stockholders and executives with their compensation tied up with stock options.

I'm fairly sure the company has lost millions of customers who will NEVER drink Bud Light again. I'm wondering how many switched over to other brands under the same corporate umbrella. Wall Street will learn to tapdance around hot button issues now from both sides. They have to as this partisan and cultural hostility isn't going to subside soon.

Their CEO is really pushing the narrative that the boycott is mainly hurting their poor, innocent employees------bottlers, brewers, drivers, warehouse and such. That's an extremely weak and insincere defense.

Let's accept Bidenomics narrative that the economy is brimming over----FLUSH----with great jobs for blue collar workers. Those guys and gals will all be scooped right up into this fantastic GROWING (debt) economy. So if we're drinking Coors Light instead of Bud Light (despite the fact that Coors does even more for LGBT+ groomers) who really gets hurt are BUD stockholders and executives with their compensation tied up with stock options.

I'm fairly sure the company has lost millions of customers who will NEVER drink Bud Light again. I'm wondering how many switched over to other brands under the same corporate umbrella. Wall Street will learn to tapdance around hot button issues now from both sides. They have to as this partisan and cultural hostility isn't going to subside soon.
Disney is feeling it too. They laid off 700 employees. Then they fired 20 personalities from ESPN. Now they are complaining about business being slow at the theme parks.
Their new Cleopatra is banned in part of the middle east because they made her black. The real one was an olive-skinned Macedonian. The Egyptians are pissed.

Like I said before. I don’t care if your gay, trans or identity as a cat…. I literally couldn’t care less what other people do. Just stop trying to cram your thoughts down my throat. Go do you & ill do me.

You don’t see me out there pushing straight middle aged over weight tradesmen propaganda do ya.

Like I said before. I don’t care if your gay, trans or identity as a cat…. I literally couldn’t care less what other people do. Just stop trying to cram your thoughts down my throat. Go do you & ill do me.

You don’t see me out there pushing straight middle aged over weight tradesmen propaganda do ya.
Just like when they said gay people could get married, it was ok with me. They should have the right to be as miserable as straight couples.

I actually have quite a few gay friends. Their my friends because their cool. I’m a pretty easy guy to get along with. All you gotta do is be cool & like to bust balls and have some laughs.
I don’t take anything too seriously. I just want to live my life as an 18 year old and have a good time and some good laughs. Guess you can say I identify as a teenager?? I’m in!!!!

Latest posts

Back