Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are living in some uncertain times, but if we embrace uncertainty then we are all good 👍 ….. No support necessary when we Accept reality and get on with it. If we are stuck with a President unable to fulfill their duties due to mental illness, it falls into the lap of VP …. Fasten your seat belt it’s going to get bumpy out there.

Nostrodomis Mike’s prediction 😛 There may not be an election this Nov. To quote Trumps common phrase….This could become a historical election or none election “ OF THE LIKES NEVER SEEN BEFORE “ 🤔😜
I'm thinking on the bright side. It's 10 months until another president will be elected......
I'm expecting Trump, but it's not going to be Biden or Harris. I don't think Harris would attempt running..... I mean, can you imagine her going state to state campaigning from a big yellow school bus?

A friend just sent me that 25 minute Sheriff address. He’s like me with the use of that word SO ! 😂

My concern is could Vigilance morph unintentionally into vigilantism towards our own citizens ? …..At this time, I would rather see the Sheriff department procure secret ammunition locations and a list of qualified citizens, but to let everyone know that it’s upper management’s responsibility to discern if and when a disease needs antibiotics or homeopathic remedies. SO ! The last thing we want to have to regret is finding out afterwards that the Side Effects of using antibiotics are worse than dealing with the infection naturally.

Last edited:
New definition for Insanity:

Human Beings 😳😛 communicating irresponsibly to each other in a futile attempt to convince each other on how to THINK 🤔

I have an idea 💡 / R.R. ( responsible rule)
Not for this site, ( because we have unconditional love for each other 😇 )
but for the world in general…… All point counter point debating must be shared responsibly ! ( leave emotional frustration out ) If a bold statement, or re-post of a bold statement is made, it must also come with basic references, theories, concepts, and goals in mind. Hell ! we could give it a try here, temporary for one week or a month, with no expectations in mind. What do you think Admin’s ?

New definition for Insanity:

Human Beings 😳😛 communicating irresponsibly to each other in a futile attempt to convince each other on how to THINK 🤔

I have an idea 💡 / R.R. ( responsible rule)
Not for this site, ( because we have unconditional love for each other 😇 )
but for the world in general…… All point counter point debating must be shared responsibly ! ( leave emotional frustration out ) If a bold statement, or re-post of a bold statement is made, it must also come with basic references, theories, concepts, and goals in mind. Hell ! we could give it a try here, temporary for one week or a month, with no expectations in mind. What do you think Admin’s ?

Thanks for sharing that havasu, and I’m actually serious, because even Barney’s philosophy is not perfect. If you can stomach listening to it again, you’ll hear the line “ we are happy as friends SHOULD BE “ ….. Should thinkers going against other teams of Should thinkers equals what ? ……

Could 🤔 ‘ Could thinking be the missing ingredient 🤔 Count how many times should is used each day, then ask yourself ( without too much navel gazing 😜 ) could 😜 I replace that should with COULD….. We’ve been indoctrinated with should since childhood, maybe it’s time to choose a different approach 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
But it is hard to be grumpy when you think of that song. We as old farts have the right to be grumpy, don't we?
Yes ! 😂 The sister in-law said something very similar the other day and it was hilarious. My brother and I looked at each other and shook our heads…… She wants to have the right to be unhappy when ever she wants 😂 … God set us up to fail, but that’s ok if we accept it. Now that could be too much navel 😛

Oh, im not unhappy, in fact i am very happy these days. Can't we be grumpy AND happy?
Yep 👍…. The pursuit for perfection is not perfect and I hope all this Navel Gazing I’m sharing is not misconstrued by others ( and me ) as wanting and trying for perfection. Hopefully the motives, to find lessons and improvements in life, over blame and consequences is coming through, and rubbing off 😜😂 ….. But if not, I’ll do my best to remain accepting in the knowledge that no one way of thinking is perfect.

. But if not, I’ll do my best to remain accepting in the knowledge that no one way of thinking is perfect.

Possible formula that could open us up to the middle side of things.

What’s in between Hot + Cold…. Warm
What’s in between Happy +Sad… Calm
What’s “ “ Right+Wrong… Different
What’s “ “ God+Devil….. Humans

If we’ve been placed in the middle, maybe our thinking and language used, could be more goal oriented towards
THE MIDDLE SIDE 😉

When us humans reach out with empathy it alleviates pain and Cortisol levels in others, like that video shows 👍 ….And we could show that side more, unfortunately reactivity seems to dominate most of us, and we tend to Elevate cortisol with defensive distancing.

china.jpg

Latest posts

Back