Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biden: "The only reason the border is not secure is Donald Trump."Illegal border encounters:2023: .2,476,000......2022: 2,379,000......2021: 1,735,000.......2020: 400,000

Re: Credit Scores, I have a pretty good FICO Score, up in the high 800's. Every month I get notices that I could improve my credit score by opening up more credit cards and having larger "Owed" balances. Um, seems a prudent person doesn't need a dozen credit cards to live within their means. Another gripe I have with a FICO score is that they have no idea whether your house is paid off, or how much money you have set aside in a bank.

Re: Credit Scores, I have a pretty good FICO Score, up in the high 800's. Every month I get notices that I could improve my credit score by opening up more credit cards and having larger "Owed" balances. Um, seems a prudent person doesn't need a dozen credit cards to live within their means. Another gripe I have with a FICO score is that they have no idea whether your house is paid off, or how much money you have set aside in a bank.
No, they don't really look at net worth or liquid assets. They can just use your history of borrowing and paying back-----or not paying back to get a very solid, predictive algorithm.

I WISH I didn't need so many credit cards but I worked "on the road" for so many years I needed those back-up cards. I think my cards have been cancelled or rejected at least a dozen times over my lifetime. Sometimes it's because of a glitch in the system. Other times there's been fraud on the cards so they put a hold on my account. I've always been able to just switch up the cards after a rejection to get the room/meal/gasoline. More than once, for whatever reason more than one account (card) would get turned down.

Anyways, I always have a couple hundred in cash--------at least I try to keep that in the wallet. Sometimes it seems to just disappear.

No, they don't really look at net worth or liquid assets. They can just use your history of borrowing and paying back-----or not paying back to get a very solid, predictive algorithm.

I WISH I didn't need so many credit cards but I worked "on the road" for so many years I needed those back-up cards. I think my cards have been cancelled or rejected at least a dozen times over my lifetime. Sometimes it's because of a glitch in the system. Other times there's been fraud on the cards so they put a hold on my account. I've always been able to just switch up the cards after a rejection to get the room/meal/gasoline. More than once, for whatever reason more than one account (card) would get turned down.

Anyways, I always have a couple hundred in cash--------at least I try to keep that in the wallet. Sometimes it seems to just disappear.
I always carry a couple hundred in cash.

Florida Republican Sen. Rick Scott says it is time to remove President Biden from office using the 25th Amendment after a scathing Department of Justice report described the severity of Joe's mental decline.
The Department of Justice released its long-awaited investigation into Joe Biden's mishandling of classified documents Thursday, delivering a damning assessment of the president's 'diminished faculties' and limited memory.
However, despite finding no wrongdoing by Biden, Special Counsel Robert Hur described Biden as 'a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,' and that 'it would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him.'
The 25th Amendment, which outlines presidential succession, gives the vice president and Cabinet power to remove the commander in chief from office via a majority vote in the event it's determined he or she is no longer fit for office. It has never been invoked in U.S. history.
The 25th Amendment was ratified in 1967, so while it has "never been invoked in U.S. history," it was also not in force in most of it.

Take money and lies out of the equation and what’s left ? An Industrial Revolution, and our 5 senses, then open the inner awareness zone of being a participant of this natural world, Now ! make a bold prediction airing on the side of caution.
I've got some local tree rings for you. 😁

Here's the real issue.
There's nothing we can do about it but learn to live with whichever direction it goes.
......period.
We will never ever use less energy. Developing countries have absolutely no choice but oil and coal..... Wind and solar in Botswana, Mozambique, the Congo and Zimbabwe?
It takes electricity to bring these people out of poverty. It's happening tho slowly. Once people get electricity, they'll never want to go back.
.....so more electricity, more people, more CO2.
It really doesn't matter how much CO2 we're pumping out. It will NEVER be less than it is now.
Enjoy the ride...........
In my own 66 years growing up and living in the same all area, I can sense no change. The tides aren't higher now... If they were, the downtown would be flooding every winter. It has flooded downtown before, but that's a combination of the highest monthly tide coinciding with three days in a row of heavy rainfall.
I get tired of the doomsday people making a big deal out of it, scaring people and indoctrinating children to the point they think the earth will burn up. Leave the kids out of this circus and let them have a childhood.

So Kamala becomes president? I cant see THAT being something anyone will support.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire---------comes to my mind.

We are living in some uncertain times, but if we embrace uncertainty then we are all good 👍 ….. No support necessary when we Accept reality and get on with it. If we are stuck with a President unable to fulfill their duties due to mental illness, it falls into the lap of VP …. Fasten your seat belt it’s going to get bumpy out there.

Nostrodomis Mike’s prediction 😛 There may not be an election this Nov. To quote Trumps common phrase….This could become a historical election or none election “ OF THE LIKES NEVER SEEN BEFORE “ 🤔😜

Last edited:
We are living in some uncertain times, but if we embrace uncertainty then we are all good 👍 ….. No support necessary when we Accept reality and get on with it. If we are stuck with a President unable to fulfill their duties due to mental illness, it falls into the lap of VP …. Fasten your seat belt it’s going to get bumpy out there.

Nostrodomis Mike’s prediction 😛 There may not be an election this Nov. To quote Trumps common phrase….This could become a historical election or none election “ OF THE LIKES NEVER SEEN BEFORE “ 🤔😜
She effed her way to the top. Don't forget she became famous working as a hooker and sleeping with Willie Brown, who led the California legislature at the time.

She effed her way to the top. Don't forget she became famous working as a hooker and sleeping with Willie Brown, who led the California legislature at the time.

And I hope they both had memorable Orgasms 😛 ….. Seriously, does placing high credit on someone’s past discretions make our decisions today more functional ?

When I started at my police department, we had a completely useless Corporal. She was a female and know from 5 different guys, that she was known as the "go-to" punching bag for sexual relief. I went on a call with her once, and it was an "out and out" brawl, where I was fighting with 3 guys. She stood to the side saying "stop resisting", as I was screaming at her to physically help me. After the dust cleared, all 3 were arrested. I asked for her to meet me alone in a private place. I told her she was very dangerous on the street, and I will never trust her. Well, she slept with the Chief of Police, which got her on the fast track to promotions. She finally retired as a captain, second in command, under the Chief whom she slept with.

Her role in law enforcement was exactly the same as Kamala Harris. She was horrible on day one, slept her way to the top, and has been horrible all throughout her career.

As Forest Gump would say, "and that's all I have to say about that!"

Well, she slept with the Chief of Police, which got her on the fast track to promotions. She finally retired as a captain, second in command, under the Chief whom she slept with.
Thank God you came out of that situation, but how many officers did not, because of the CHIEF’s failure to be Responsible.

What does that say about him ?

I would have knocked them both out, placed them in a compromising position, took photos, cleaned 🧼 up the evidence, take his job and fired her.😜
Life with a philosophy of improvements, requires more of us, more behind the scene analysis. When we judge, we naturally want to pick a side. By Picking a side , that limits the analysis 🧐 Let’s go deeper by removing harsh judgments and see what happens, ? we may be surprised to find limitless problem solving ways to respond responsibly and legally 👍

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back