Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The anger management guy would comedically remind us men during sessions, not to think with our little head, it could bring Stormy weather 😜 So you see, I guess we are stuck choosing between ‘ little head thinker ‘ or ‘ miss firing big head thinker’ …. Throw a 🎯

437081653_784284620323952_4462982238101686228_n.jpg

Thanks for being brave enough to share it that way Randy because if us American humans are going to learn anything from these protests, we must choose the proper or close to proper interpretation and that takes back and forth debate to find it. So here we go, or is that hear 👂 😜

The chant is a battle cry for the Palestinian people who both live in Israel, West Bank , and Gaza Strip to live in Peace, not to eliminate all the Jews. That endeavor was already tried and failed big time. They have No delusions of grandeur, but what they do have is a misunderstanding about some of their listeners and some of their listeners have a misunderstanding about them……. The middle ground can only be found if we choose to Stop, Look, and Listen for it.

These students are all jacked up on Peaceful Mountain Dew And what is the go to Mantra of most humans for peace ? Peace through Power and Strength, so they chant the best strength song in their repertoire, and it is up to US to see through the sometimes negative message, and to interpret and understand their true Intentions as close to proper as possible….. When it feels like there is no middle ground, that’s the time to question the interpretation for accuracy.
✌️
Less than 50 percent of the college protesters are students.
This is a paid for, protest by millionaires and billionaires like George Soros.
The students are idiot ponds that believe whatever they are told. Make them learn a hard life lesson.
Boot them off the campus and give no refunds.
It's that simple.
Next, fire every college president that allowed these Hate the Jew protests to continue beyond day three.
By day three it was obvious what the protesters were up to.
The colleges, instead of kicking the protesters off campus, asked the Jewish students to go to class online..... for their own safety. 🤧🤧🤧
THAT'S NOT HOW ITS DONE.
You kick the Jew haters off the campus so that the Jewish students can attend school without fear.
College heads ought to roll over this.
I don't have a religious bone in my body, but I do know right from wrong.
Wrong, is discussing or negotiating any aspect of taking over a college campus.
Even more so if it's a hate crime.
Lock em up, boot em out, removed their visas, and fine them so bad their grandchildren will still be paying off the fine 45 years from now.

Last edited:

1 Kings 9 : Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people ? 🤔

Now I’m not a biblical scholar who can translate that into todays language, but for me, the three key words to focus on, are Understanding, Discernment, and Judgement….. Let’s take a crack at it, I mean, you know, like , Give them an understanding heart ? 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Kings 9 : Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people ? 🤔

Now I’m not a biblical scholar who can translate that into todays language, but for me, the three key words to focus on, are Understanding, Discernment, and Judgement….. Let’s take a crack at it, I mean, you know, like , Give them an understanding heart ? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Hard to understand someone who supports killers like Hamas. Hamas follows the Quran. "Kill anyone who is not Muslim." That is a basic tenet for them.

Hard to understand someone who supports killers like Hamas. Hamas follows the Quran. "Kill anyone who is not Muslim." That is a basic tenet for them.
Yes I agree, it is hard to understand, that’s why understanding and forgiveness are qualities of the strong.

Attachments

• 077A454F-7159-47A6-9839-B5881877E660.png
    077A454F-7159-47A6-9839-B5881877E660.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0

Do you always tip-toe on top of the fence? Have you ever taken a step forward or backwards to really have an opinion? 🤪

Do you always tip-toe on top of the fence? Have you ever taken a step forward or backwards to really have an opinion? 🤪
Nice ! and I’m being serious, not sarcastic. You have analyzed me quite well and It’s no secret that I’m indecisive about complex issues. As a kid growing up in a neighborhood full of families and 7 siblings, I was looked upon as the peacemaker. Then that carried over onto the sports field. If one of my teammates was demonstrating unsportsmanlike conduct, I was in their face delivering a firm message to counter act. So you see, the judgment I keep shoveling out, is me discerning over what’s good and bad behavior. I believe every human needs to balance more on a fence of choices.

So ! IMHO The Hamas’s behavior was an over reaction to what they feel has been Israel oppression for years. Peaceful protest and dialogue is always paramount over violence. The Israel response of an eye for an eye is justified in this situation, and IMHO ( look ! I’m forming an opinion 😜 ) They have not only met that objective, but have now overreached , and overreacted. That’s what all this
protesting is all about, even if their words / behaviors don’t fit into our opinions and behaviors. Balance baby, and understanding is required for peaceful outcomes.

✌️

Last edited:
Some people, child killers for instance, don't deserve forgiveness. The strong know that.

The strong 💪 who know that, need to be commended for sure, however the strength I’m sharing about is wisdom over revenge. Calmly bash the heads in of the evil few, then council the rest, because that type of strength understands ( that special word again) about future risk. Because The lives of their children, grandchildren, great grandchildren etc etc. could be on the line. ……Let’s try Balance, over being all in with our STEPS ! And the protests are vital at reminding us when we forget to forgive.

Last edited:
The strong 💪 who know that, need to be commended for sure, however the strength I’m sharing about is wisdom over revenge. Calmly bash the heads in of the evil few, then council the rest, because that type of strength understands ( that special word again) about future risk. The lives of their children, grandchildren, great grandchildren etc etc. Balance, over being all in with our STEPS ! And the protest are vital at reminding us when we forget to forgive.
There are more than a few evil.

College heads ought to roll over this.
Lock em up, boot em out, removed their visas, and fine them so bad their grandchildren will still be paying off the fine 45 years from now.
That sword swings both ways.

I'm surprised you took their "hate speech" bait hook, line and sinker.

Hey Incog, if you don’t mind, expand on that line of thought a little more.
Strictly talking about the concept of "hate crimes and "hate speech". I think that's a very foolish and dangerous road to go down and we don't need that to enforce laws against actual criminal behavior. I haven't seen the actual charges against the protest explicitly listed. I'm sure the hired goons can be run off campus. I'm sure the tents and debris can be hauled off and prohibited. I'm not so sure what's illegal about the actual students practicing free speech.

The problem with those "mostly peaceful protests" after George Floyd was killed that turned riotous was that unpeaceful part. THAT's what you can prevent, prohibit and punish. The peaceful protests are legit and I believe they are needed to the extent they are
AUTHENTIC expressions of public outrage as opposed orchestrated political subversion.

That cannot be done. These paid protesters and accompanying idiots ponds that fall for their spiel need ass kicking, arresting, fining, kicking off campus for eternity.

Lets say they were chanting kill the N#&?@S.
....intimidating and preventing black students from their classrooms.
....and the college president and staff did absolutely nothing except for reccommending that the black students not come to school, and to attend class online.

Fire every college president that allowed this to escalate. To paid protesters, give them 10 years at Gitmo to send a STRONG message to those that want to spew this kind of hate in the future.
There is absolutely no discussion here.
Firings at high levels, extremely heavy fines and jail time are the only acceptable terms.

Here's what Israel is up against. Anti Jew hatred instilled not long after birth.
There is no talking and discussing that will play a part. It will stop when Israel says it's time to stop.
HAMAS has indirectly cause the death of every Palestinian in this conflict.

Biden is pondering accepting "refugees" from the S hole place

Not Egypt, Lebanon, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq........ NOT ONE place in the middle east is willing to accept these heathens.
They know better.
Joe is an idiot for even pondering the idea.

Latest posts

Back