Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, apparently Trump went to visit the troops for the first time in Iraq. He made it brief but then he totally effed up by posting footage of the *covert ops* team showing their faces...

This clown is so incompetent.... My mother thinks he did it on purpose but I think he really is just *that* stupid.
We seriously need to change the rules on who can run for president. If they can't pass the same security clearance for law enforcement or anyone who will have access to classified info, they should not be able to run. Every cabinet member and anyone who will have access to classified info should also have to pass security clearance before being allowed in.

Nick, what's the matter? You don't want the mental image of Rosie O'Donnel in a Santa hat, red g-string, and white fluffy pasties? *hands over a bucket*

So, apparently Trump went to visit the troops for the first time in Iraq. He made it brief but then he totally effed up by posting footage of the *covert ops* team showing their faces...

This clown is so incompetent.... My mother thinks he did it on purpose but I think he really is just *that* stupid.
We seriously need to change the rules on who can run for president. If they can't pass the same security clearance for law enforcement or anyone who will have access to classified info, they should not be able to run. Every cabinet member and anyone who will have access to classified info should also have to pass security clearance before being allowed in.

Nick, what's the matter? You don't want the mental image of Rosie O'Donnel in a Santa hat, red g-string, and white fluffy pasties? *hands over a bucket*
Yuk !!

Are those "covert ops" trained to stare into cameras?

I was expecting comments about how much money it cost for Trump to go there and it just being a photo op.
....did anyone notice how happy that the troops were, that they came?
.......I didn't think so. :rolleyes:

T.jpg

Reasons we don't need a wall.
https://www.dps.texas.gov/administration/crime_records/pages/txcriminalalienstatistics.htm

Lawful Presence Determined Through PEP
According to DHS status indicators, over 273,000 criminal aliens have been booked into local Texas jails between June 1, 2011 and November 30, 2018, of which over 184,000 were classified as illegal aliens by DHS.

Over the course of their entire Texas criminal careers, these 184,000 illegal aliens were charged with more than 456,000 criminal offenses which included arrests for 1,012 homicide charges; 51,549 assault charges; 14,679 burglary charges; 58,820 drug charges; 685 kidnapping charges; 28,331 theft charges; 40,459 obstructing police charges; 3,453 robbery charges; 5,501 sexual assault charges; 3,355 sexual offense charges; and 6,606 weapon charges. DPS criminal history records reflect those criminal charges have thus far resulted in over 211,000 convictions including 463 homicide convictions; 22,306 assault convictions; 7,613 burglary convictions; 30,572 drug convictions; 279 kidnapping convictions; 13,391 theft convictions; 20,448 obstructing police convictions; 1,903 robbery convictions; 2,909 sexual assault convictions; 1,813 sexual offense convictions; and 2,956 weapon convictions.

I suppose 473 homicides isn't really that big a deal, ....I mean, that's for the whole state. We can live with that, ..........unless it's me or one of my family members. :(

https://www.colliersheriff.org/home/showdocument?id=15157

Criminal histories
– Arrested 459,614 times (avg. 8 arrests per illegal alien)
– 97% had more than one arrest
– 26% had over 11 arrests

Types of Offenses:
– Arrested for 700,000 criminal offenses (avg. 13 offenses per alien)
– 24% drug offenses
– 21% immigration offenses
– 15% property-related offenses
– 12% for murder, robbery, assault, and sexually-related crimes
– 28% for other offenses (traffic, fraud,
weapons, etc.)

Cost of incarcerating criminal aliens estimated to be $5.8 billion from 2001 through 2004 (GAO, 2005)
– Costs estimated were based on only a percentage of estimated criminal aliens, actual value estimated to be closer to $10.6 billion

How about using 1/2 that 10.5 billion to get a start on the wall?
Democrats aren't against the wall, they're against Trump.

It is a Bogus wall for Trump and his shrinking base .. Plus he campaigned on Mexico paying for it , Now he want's your money for it .. Most of the Illegals here are from Canada who over stayed their Visas ..

Officer Tony Zeppetella, 27

Husband, father, and police officer

Murdered by

Adrian George Camacho

Camacho, an illegal alien with gang ties and an extensive criminal record, shot officer Zeppetella 13 times during a traffic stop. Camacho received a death sentence for the murder. Camacho had been previously deported from the US several times for prior crimes but Camacho kept reentering the US due to ineffective border enforcement by the US government.

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

Read down the list and see how many of these crimes say "previously deported"
Be wonderful if Mexico paid for our border security, but it's not their responsibility to do that.
How many peoples lives is the wall worth? In cities it takes a bunch of accidents and death to get a stop light installed. I guess according to Pelosi and Schummer the list of deaths in that link haven't got anywhere near the tipping point.
Trump ought to paste this link to the whitehouse.gov home page. They should post the victims photo who was killed or murdered every day so people realize this is a serious problem. The link doesn't include criminal activity, thefts, burglaries, assaults, rapes. It doesn't include the cost to the US taxpayers in medical care, schooling , rent assistance food stamps etc. Those things alone cost us more then the wall.

Husband and father of two

Murdered by

Raul Garcia-Gomez

Gomez, an illegal alien, allegedly shot and killed detective Young while Young was moonlighting as a security guard. Gomez reportedly had previously been in the custody of Denver police three time but due to Denver's "sanctuary" policy, police were prohibited from notifying immigration about Gomez's illegal presence. To add insult to injury, Gomez was employed at Mayor Hickenlooper's restaurant.

Christina Long, 13

Daughter and student

Murdered by

Saul Dos Reis

Reis, an illegal alien, raped and strangled this young girl and then dumped her faced down in a creek. He was sentenced to 30 years.

Infant

Murdered by

Jose Julio Ventura

Ventura, an illegal alien from El Salvador, is charged with raping his daughter and murdering an infant grand-daughter.

Sister Helen Chaska, 53

Nun

murdered by

Maximiliano Silero Esparza

Sister Chaska was walking with another nun when Esparza violently beat and sexually assaulted both nuns. Sister Chaska was strangled to death with her own rosary beads. Esparza had multiple previous arrests and deportation orders which were never enforced by the US government due to ethnic politics.

The Dems want Boarder security , They just don't want a useless wall for Political reasons ..
The wall isn't going to keep them from coming here ..

Fake news from El Paso
https://nypost.com/2018/01/13/we-already-have-a-border-wall-and-it-works/

I doubt there is need for a wall on 100% of the border, and from what's been said, I don't think it's feasible. Build it in sections where it will do the most good. Keep building it until it does as much good as it can to.
If you were sneakin' in, would you bring ropes and ladders and plan to scale a fence or walk in around the fence? You could focus border patrols on where most people are sneaking in and put sensors on the fenced areas.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back